Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2021, 01:26 PM
Orc

Sounds like we need to create ratemyguild.com so guild employees can submit crucial feedback to management about their organizations!
Old 09-09-2021, 02:16 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Still have no idea which guild to join. Safe Space seems like the only real option here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 09-09-2021, 02:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeaolena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PS - also.. why shit on FoH and Gathered Might? What did they do to you?
I am guessing no mention of Gathered Might means were the best. so kudos
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 09-09-2021, 02:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fable_kid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep in mind, a lot of this information was taken from members who previously left a guild on their own accord.

Thanks
Not sure that those who leave guilds, who may be butt hurt for one reason or another are the best people to ask for opinions of guilds.
Old 09-09-2021, 02:58 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am guessing no mention of Gathered Might means were the best. so kudos
Whoops I forgot about Gathered Might. You guys are chill. Good luck on future adventures

Cheers
Old 09-09-2021, 02:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fable_kid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the clarification. And sorry for the misconception. By 70% RA, I meant members will need a significant amount of RA to obtain items on their loot list. But I am not in <Seal Team>. I had a friend in <Seal Team> very roughly explained it to me. But, <Seal Team> sounds nice and pretty friendly to casuals who want a taste of endgame raiding.

Cheers
No RA is only a secondary factor and used for tie breakers only. Lots of low RA people are getting their items week after week. The loot system is designed to award people of various play times. Not just funnel to officers and poop sockers.
Old 09-09-2021, 03:01 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure that those who leave guilds, who may be butt hurt for one reason or another are the best people to ask for opinions of guilds.
Some of this information was taken from my own experience. Some information was even taken from ex-officers and leadership. Plus all of these people I interviewed. None of them were butt hurt about "losing pixels". No pixel is worth your reputation. They left because of the social issues within a guild.

Cheers
Old 09-09-2021, 03:05 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeaolena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it's pretty clear that OP is former DMO imho. I had quietly blocked a Venerate person from joining FoW because they had a DMO character, who had been in Venerate for about half a year based on discord history. I'm wondering if it's the same person. And even if it isn't - I'm pretty sure his main source is a toxic cleric friend who was booted by us recently. And let me be clear, stuff has to be real bad to be booted as a cleric in Velious raiding guild.

All I really see here is side-effects from removing bad apples, which is to be expected, really. I'm fine being flamed by bad apples with sour grapes if it means the guild tag is trusted by those who's situations were resolved among the majority of folks on the server.

The only people who really have big problems with FoW will naturally be Seal Team, because we whistle-blowed some stuff from them recently. But again, Seal Team doesn't represent the entire server - and I'm fine with the guild standing up for itself when it appears to be bullied.

OP - your sources are wrong/biased, but your name appears accurate! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am former <Venerate> member. I am not a member of DMO. And not allowing someone in a guild is quite petty when they have a character in a RP guild. I don't judge people on guilds I judge them by character. The members I interviewed that left <Venerate> were some of the most active members in <Venerate> and the most helpful. Not going to point fingers but they are some of my good friends. Some of my sources are inaccurate (sorry seal team for the misconception) and I do try to fix it. But the information on FOW was taken straight from the UN and from active former members of both Venerate and Black Lotus.

Cheers
Old 09-09-2021, 03:06 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No RA is only a secondary factor and used for tie breakers only. Lots of low RA people are getting their items week after week. The loot system is designed to award people of various play times. Not just funnel to officers and poop sockers.
Ah sorry for the misconception and I apologize. Again, a friend from <Seal Team> very very roughly explained it to me. And sorry Vill for the inaccuracies as well. You were kind to me and I will remember that.
Old 09-09-2021, 03:10 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by avitar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP's post is worth about what we paid for it. It reeks of petty bias and butthurt feelings. No where close to accurate except the guild ranking and raid time. Most of the people in these guilds came from one of the others at one point.
None of the members I interviewed were butt hurt about loot. They were all concerned about the state of the guild and how it was ran. When I was in <Venerate>, I was a casual player and never cared about loot. You were OK in <Venerate>. The raid leading and toxicity was the main reason for many active members leaving. (you might know who they are). Yes, many people leave and go but not without their concerns and words to be spoke. No guild is perfect. Not everyone who left a guild is an asshole who only cares about pixels.

Cheers
Closed Thread