Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2021, 04:44 AM
Fire Giant

how does the loot system even matter? a super great and fair loot system isn't gonna help your guild if you kill one dragon a month, lol.
Old 08-14-2021, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no problems with discord, was in the discord of each of the guilds I was in. I'm not always super talkative, partly because I'm so used to being ignored that i'm honestly reluctant to ask for anything.

In both guilds I was in recently, I kept asking for help with Karnor's Castle so my wizard could get to the human skeleton somewhere in there for the Brain Bite spell quest. I had never been to KC beyond the entrance for using the EJ evac spell, so I definitely needed help. I could never muster a strike force for it within the guild and I ended up just quitting the wizard class as a result. I'm a druid now, currently level 24 lols.

Just honestly not sure what to do, if there even is a helpful guild out there, and I don't know whether they'd even be willing to toss me an invite.
Your wiz is already lev 51? I remember back when you were talking about killing spiders in the Karanas with him. You definitely did a good job leveling at least, way better than I. Sorry about hearing about the quest difficulties
Old 08-14-2021, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your wiz is already lev 51? I remember back when you were talking about killing spiders in the Karanas with him. You definitely did a good job leveling at least, way better than I. Sorry about hearing about the quest difficulties
He's 53 now, but he's basically all but retired. I sold off all his gear to try a shaman. I got to 16 on him before I couldn't take it anymore, exchanged a few pieces of gear, and rolled a druid instead.
Old 09-08-2021, 08:05 PM
Banned

FoW (ven/lotus) already have a long history of asking for free mobs and begging

for welfare pixels

what's new? lol
Old 09-09-2021, 01:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FoW (ven/lotus) already have a long history of asking for free mobs and begging

for welfare pixels

what's new? lol
Nice necro, as usual you know little about what you comment on. Lately your posts are so angry and vindictive, what gives man?

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 09-09-2021, 01:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balimon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice necro, as usual you know little about what you comment on. Lately your posts are so angry and vindictive, what gives man?
lol I've been on green since launch. What do you mean?
Old 09-09-2021, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how dare you
Old 09-09-2021, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a super great and fair loot system isn't gonna help your guild if you kill one dragon a month, lol.
What's the relative population between the two entities? If it's something like 40 folks getting one a month versus 100 folks getting the other three a month then it wouldn't be all that large a difference proportionally. Large guilds frequently get around that problem by funneling drops to the folks with highest activity, at the cost of leaving the less-active fluff members with very little opportunity for advancement.

Danth
Old 09-09-2021, 06:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
necro means pulling up old threads just to talk shit.

And the rest should be self explanatory.
Old 09-10-2021, 12:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balimon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only just lately? Most of Tunabros posts have been garbage in my time seeing them here, which has been at least a year.
Closed Thread