Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2021, 01:37 PM
Orc

Loving this. People are at each other's throats in a thread discussing whether the top guilds are at each other's throats. As if it's even a question.

It's crabs all the way down.
Old 09-23-2021, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it wouldn't be a dick move to kill the sleeper.
it is not a dick move to wake the sleeper. It's a dick move to expect some guild to keep it sleeping for your sake.
Old 09-23-2021, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it is not a dick move to wake the sleeper. It's a dick move to expect some guild to keep it sleeping for your sake.
Old 09-23-2021, 03:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-23-2021, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Old 09-23-2021, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Can't exactly say that I'm surprised a bunch of dicks like you have a poor grasp of the concept of "dickishness" (dicks aren't exactly known for their self-awareness) ... but denying others at no gain for yourself is still a dick move regardless.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-23-2021, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't exactly say that I'm surprised a bunch of dicks like you have a poor grasp of the concept of "dickishness" (dicks aren't exactly known for their self-awareness) ... but denying others at no gain for yourself is still a dick move regardless.
I am not trying to be a dick. You need to learn how to take a step back and contemplate what you are reading. Creating an extreme simplification of someone's argument is not a valid way to have a conversation. When someone repeats themselves over and over, the problem may be your interpretation of what they are saying, rather than the person just likes repeating themselves.
Old 09-23-2021, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I’d probably stick to spamming every thread about finding it in the wiki , you are better at that.
Hope that helps
Old 09-23-2021, 04:08 PM
Large Rat

What is there to gain from blocking other guilds from having a shot at warder loot? If there is nothing to gain, then that's definitely a dick move by Seal Team.
Old 09-23-2021, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Let me make one final attempt.

If you believe it is a dick move to wake the Sleeper, then you must also believe it is a dick move for the Dev's to remove legacy items like Manastone from the drop table. In both cases, items are being removed at no gain to the party removing said items.

Think of Sleeper like a player-controlled legacy item removal, rather than a dev-controlled legacy item removal. There is literally no difference besides which party flips the switch.

Also, by keeping the Sleeper sleeping, you are denying people the essence lens quest for no gain. So even under your own logic, it doesn't make sense to call waking the Sleeper a "dick move". My Shaman doesn't want anything from the Warders. The Essence Lens quest is much more useful to my Shaman than anything Warders drop. So you are denying me the Essence Lens quest so you can get your Warder loot.

Now, there are obviously "dickish" ways to wake the Sleeper, like waking him just for fun, without even trying to fight him. I would agree that would be kind of a dick move, because there are plenty of people on this server who want to be part of the Sleeper fight.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-23-2021 at 04:28 PM..
Closed Thread