Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all nihilum does is grief new players, you and tune both. stop posting in this thread please.
What planet are you on? A group asked my alt to join in KC a couple days ago for dps even though I wanted to log off, and a circus of Azrael players started logging on their 60 mains (Edward, Bangan etc) and alternating between their hokuten tagged alts, while griefing the group out of the zone.

You sir, are delusional if you think I grief new players.

Tune hasn't random pked for over 6 months, I suspect you may be living in the past with Colgate
Old 07-28-2014, 10:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What planet are you on? A group asked my alt to join in KC a couple days ago for dps even though I wanted to log off, and a circus of Azrael players started logging on their 60 mains (Edward, Bangan etc) and alternating between their hokuten tagged alts, while griefing the group out of the zone.

You sir, are delusional if you think I grief new players.

Tune hasn't random pked for over 6 months, I suspect you may be living in the past with Colgate
need some serious forum moderation here. save your slander for RNF please.
Old 07-28-2014, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
need some serious forum moderation here. save your slander for RNF please.
You accused myself of griefing, I would call that slander.

Hypocrisy at its best.

I forgot to mention that the group, which got griefed out of KC also had Hotuken members...

I recently played with an ex-hokuten member called Meslow who was frequently chased and killed by Azrael mains and alts while he tried to level and would frequently testify that Hokuten consisted of mostly Azrael alts that had other alts in sister guilds just to pk lowbies (Baldwin confirmed as Edward, frequently griefed groups in CoM)... this is informative content consisting of facts, not rants and flames.
Last edited by Drakaris; 07-28-2014 at 10:16 PM..
Old 07-28-2014, 10:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You accused myself of griefing, I would call that slander.

Hypocrisy at its best.

I forgot to mention that the group, which got griefed out of KC also had Hotuken members...

I recently played with an ex-hokuten member called Meslow who was frequently chased and killed by Azrael mains and alts while he tried to level and would frequently testify that Hokuten consisted of mostly Azrael alts that had other alts in sister guilds just to pk lowbies (Baldwin confirmed as Edward, frequently griefed groups in CoM)... this is informative content consisting of facts, not rants and flames.
more slander, I thought we were clearing up server chat... can we get this guy banned and delete these ridiculous claims of "facts" with zero proof?
Old 07-28-2014, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
more slander, I thought we were clearing up server chat... can we get this guy banned and delete these ridiculous claims of "facts" with zero proof?
Why would I lie about this? I used Meslow as an example as he uninstalled and quit P1999 for meridian after I took a break. I am pointing out the real problem with this server, which has absolutely nothing to do with variance.
Old 07-28-2014, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why would I lie about this? I used Meslow as an example as he uninstalled and quit P1999 for meridian after I took a break. I am pointing out the real problem with this server, which has absolutely nothing to do with variance.
Your proof is a guy that doesn't play anymore.

Convenient.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 07-28-2014, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your proof is a guy that doesn't play anymore.

Convenient.
My proof is the fact that this server has 1 less player that played in my timezone and the reasons for it.

I'm sure if you want to get GMs involved they can easily confirm that what I'm saying is the truth based on IP address matching.

No slander to be had here.

I had a pretty crappy weekend, my character fell through the world and delevelled, tried to get a rez from a 'Hokuten' tagged group in KC, which said they would rez me and turned out to be Azrael alts because they were logging in and out of former Azrael guilded characters and tried to gank me instead. I came back and CRed later to find a mixed group, and was asked to stay around and dps for a bit, so I did, only to have some 'hokuten' alts from the first group come around and try to pk me (and the group members that helped me, which were ALSO tagged Hokuten) within 10 minutes of grouping. I came back on my main to find KC abandoned and the group ruined.

Meslow frequently told me that Hokuten was a bunch of Azrael alts, I thought he may have been a little on the paranoid side, until the encounter over the weekend. Luckily I was playing another game in another window, which made playing R99 less frustrating.
Last edited by Drakaris; 07-28-2014 at 10:41 PM..
Old 07-28-2014, 10:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
uh maybe because all your guild does is grief anybody not in nihilum? you have 60's sitting at our GB killing nakeds when we raid (one is your guild leader tune).
Old 07-28-2014, 10:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
My proof is the fact that this server has 1 less player that played in my timezone and the reasons for it.

I'm sure if you want to get GMs involved they can easily confirm that what I'm saying is the truth based on IP address matching.

No slander to be had here.

I had a pretty crappy weekend, my character fell through the world and delevelled, tried to get a rez from a 'Hokuten' tagged group in KC, which said they would rez me and turned out to be Azrael alts because they were logging in and out of former Azrael guilded characters and tried to gank me instead. I came back and CRed later to find a mixed group, and was asked to stay around and dps for a bit, so I did, only to have some 'hokuten' alts from the first group come around and try to pk me (and the group members that helped me, which were ALSO tagged Hokuten) within 10 minutes of grouping. I came back on my main to find KC abandoned and the group ruined.

Meslow frequently told me that Hokuten was a bunch of Azrael alts, I thought he may have been a little on the paranoid side, until the encounter over the weekend. Luckily I was playing another game in another window, which made playing R99 less frustrating.
Azrael confirmed on summer break.. haven't even logged in for weeks.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karafa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi drak, flexin here. Jeremy is in no way related to hokuten nor has Baldwin ever been tagged outside of toxic. No reason to lie to you, there's about 4-5 azrael alts in hokuten. Your source is full of shit.
Hey Flexin, Baldwin isn't tagged in Hokuten, however, I suspect the actual player has another alt in Hokuten. Next time I will be sure to take screenshots of who was in the zone and the name of the characters involved, but there was 1-2 former Azrael characters in KC at the time probably helping the group get a tstaff for one of their mains and I was lied to and attacked by a Hokuten tagged member (some warrior), who later turned on his Hokuten tagged guildies I was grouped with later. The name escapes my mind, however, I will check my lists when I get home for more info.
Closed Thread