Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 06:09 PM
Large Bat

Default Lv 51 Shaman LF a home

As the title says, im a lv 51 shaman LF a guild.
About myself:

Ive been on Red for about a month now, and I feel like Id enjoy it alot more with more ppl around. I decieded to give Red a try, figured Id have more option then on Blue, PvE still going on but I can PvP as well when I want to.Obviously, sometimes its forced on yourself but those are things you have to deal with playing on Red. Im not a great pvper as my 0-11 record shows although I wasent expecting to do much as I am pretty undergeared but its ok,still fun and will only get better. Im looking for a guild that likes to do both PvE/PvP, a guild that is still grearing their members like doing Planes and lower end raid. This is my first Red server for Everquest, ive only played blue on live on The Nameless server and blue on Project1999 b4. I dont have much experience on the raid/pvp scene of Everquest but im a fast learn and normally do good at everything I play. I understand that alot of ppl like to brag about kills and stuff but im the kind of guy to keep it quiet, I might get mad at getting killed but you wont know it(hehe). I like to help others whenever I can and am a friendly guy overall.

Thats all I can think of for now, but if you need more info, just let me know, thx and cya all in-game.

Oh and im a french canadian!
Old 08-22-2014, 06:11 PM
Banned

Perds pas ton temps icitte, c't'une gang de caves pour la majeure partie

Check ben la tu va te faire troller que t'est nizzar
Old 08-22-2014, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khazz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
About myself:

Ive been on Red for about a month now, and I feel like Id enjoy it alot more with more ppl around. I decieded to give Red a try, figured Id have more option then on Blue, PvE still going on but I can PvP as well when I want to.Obviously, sometimes its forced on yourself but those are things you have to deal with playing on Red. Im not a great pvper as my 0-11 record shows although I wasent expecting to do much as I am pretty undergeared but its ok,still fun and will only get better. Im looking for a guild that likes to do both PvE/PvP, a guild that is still grearing their members like doing Planes and lower end raid. This is my first Red server for Everquest, ive only played blue on live on The Nameless server and blue on Project1999 b4. I dont have much experience on the raid/pvp scene of Everquest but im a fast learn and normally do good at everything I play. I understand that alot of ppl like to brag about kills and stuff but im the kind of guy to keep it quiet, I might get mad at getting killed but you wont know it(hehe). I like to help others whenever I can and am a friendly guy overall.

Thats all I can think of for now, but if you need more info, just let me know, thx and cya all in-game.

nizzar alt account, ban this scum. But in all seriousness good luck with the top end sir.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 08-23-2014, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

his gear is shitty not sure
Old 08-23-2014, 01:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khazz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
About myself:

hey nizzar
Old 08-23-2014, 01:35 AM
Sarnak

why are you guys trolling this dudes server chat post? go back to ur RNF hole and stop shitting up our server..

You might check with hokuten khazz, with nilly gone they may open recruitment back up.

Dysorder not currently recruiting but we are low on shamans so hit one of us up in game and chat, we dont have a formal 'app' process but if we like you we'd take you in.
Dustboy#1652 on Discord
Old 08-23-2014, 07:37 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustysr06 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why are you guys trolling this dudes server chat post? go back to ur RNF hole and stop shitting up our server..

You might check with hokuten khazz, with nilly gone they may open recruitment back up.

Dysorder not currently recruiting but we are low on shamans so hit one of us up in game and chat, we dont have a formal 'app' process but if we like you we'd take you in.
Thx for the reply, yeah I had 2 guilds in mind but they are both not recruiting so I figured id post here and see my options, I know there are more guild out there, but theres a few Im not interested in joining as well. Ive chatted with a few Dysorder people, seems like good folks, ill keep an eye out.
Old 08-23-2014, 08:04 AM
Sarnak

Thumbs up

Quote:
Thx for the reply, yeah I had 2 guilds in mind but they are both not recruiting so I figured id post here and see my options, I know there are more guild out there, but theres a few Im not interested in joining as well. Ive chatted with a few Dysorder people, seems like good folks, ill keep an eye out.
I've grouped with khazz when we were farming cres. For the monk in dalnir. + in my book.
Old 08-23-2014, 12:31 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've grouped with khazz when we were farming cres. For the monk in dalnir. + in my book.
Thx for the words Attention, was good grouping with you too.
Old 08-23-2014, 01:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustysr06 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I wouldn't join Hokuten - they are probably kicking people for being spies for Flowers of Happiness or some shit now. That guild is led by a bunch of idiots.