Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: <Balls Deep With Down Syndrome> Should be a guild.
Fuck yea it should! 17 77.27%
Where do I sign up? 5 22.73%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 06:14 PM
Sarnak

Declining "Make a Wish Foundation" is pretty damn arrogant and pompous.

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 06-19-2011, 06:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In short arguing with Barkingturtle is essentially arguing with the crushing loneliness and social awkwardness of an autistic man.
oh and get cabb'd

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 06-19-2011, 06:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prom Night Dumpster Baby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wowzers you're intelligent, dude. It's astonishing how you saw beyond the thread and right into my soul. Massive personal insight like this really puts me into my place as an immature, attention-starved geek. I just wanted to find my place on this server (just like in life) and find like minded individuals who want to wear this guild tag so we can tell jokes about kids with down syndrome. You've really made me re-evaluate this goal however with this incredibly insightful post. Next time I'll think of something with more wit so people of taste and quality will join up, like you.

Thanks for the psych eval, hippy. Keep your elitist art fag bullshit out of this thread.
that was more awkwardbad than your original post o_o
Old 06-19-2011, 06:32 PM
Sarnak

almost as fucking retarded as the fact you even thought of & then followed through on uttering "awkwardbad"

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 06-19-2011, 06:44 PM
Orc

I like Make a Wish Foundation.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathgirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that was more awkwardbad than your original post o_o
Jesus, you're gayfat.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

I would join any of those awesome guilds.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Look upon me, contemplate me, O my son Thothmos; I am thy father, Harmakhis-Khopri-Ra-Tum; I bestow upon thee the sovereignty over my domain, the supremacy over the living ... Behold my actual condition that thou mayest protect all my perfect limbs. The sand of the desert whereon I am laid has covered me. Save me, causing all that is in my heart to be executed.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't get schooled by Barkingturtle...

Remember this, as he sits here with a copy of Thesaurus cranking out long winded posts trying to fill them with as much edge as possible:

He's still a fat fuck with moles all over his face, who married Jack Nicholson's The Joker but only after he met her fat ass off an EQ gaming site

and if that's not bad enough sometimes he pretends to be his "wife" online and incessantly talk about his penis to the point of OCD and has done so form Facebook to Allakhazam because he uses the same name on every website..,

In short arguing with Barkingturtle is essentially arguing with the crushing loneliness and social awkwardness of an autistic man.
So every time I post, you're going to follow-up with this catchy biography? Shit man, judging by the crater I evidently left in you I think it's safe to say I'm capable of leaving my own impression, but thanks for spreading the word about me. I acknowledge you as a human being and appreciate your patronage.

Anyway, do you ever get the sense you've been fucking trolled when a year after you read my posts you're sitting their typing about Barkingturtle's penis? Or do you just get the old' familiar funny feeling in the seat of your pants when you think about my meaty sperm-cannon and your anus starts to dilate in moist, musty anticipation?
Old 06-19-2011, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So every time I post, you're going to follow-up with this catchy biography? Shit man, judging by the crater I evidently left in you I think it's safe to say I'm capable of leaving my own impression, but thanks for spreading the word about me. I acknowledge you as a human being and appreciate your patronage.

Anyway, do you ever get the sense you've been fucking trolled when a year after you read my posts you're sitting their typing about Barkingturtle's penis? Or do you just get the old' familiar funny feeling in the seat of your pants when you think about my meaty sperm-cannon and your anus starts to dilate in moist, musty anticipation?
Tryin' too hard fatty

No such crater was left I just have an excellent memory of some of the worst board warriors to grace these forums (just in case they come back swinging anew) you're not too bad though, I mean at least you're not Alawen
Closed Thread