Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2020, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Default I don't think <Seal Team Six>

Or any other guild or player for that matter on green could survive on red99, so everyone crowds into greens little scummy pond were everything is easy, and 'all the exploits were easily achieved and known'. And that is how you get one of the biggest most agitative communities of pixel thristy nerds in history.
Old 04-24-2020, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

I was on Rallos Zek for all of classic to velious. I think most people could do it. You play differently with the item loot rule, and everyone is wearing the cheap crappy nodrop until they get the really strong nodrop stuff, and droppable items are all worthless garbage ;D

Red is a little easier because normal gear is used, so its basically the same as blue.
Old 04-24-2020, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was on Rallos Zek for all of classic to velious. I think most people could do it. You play differently with the item loot rule, and everyone is wearing the cheap crappy nodrop until they get the really strong nodrop stuff, and droppable items are all worthless garbage ;D

Red is a little easier because normal gear is used, so its basically the same as blue.
Can and will are two entirely different things.

People who don't want to and cannot fulfill there potential there for deserve green.
Old 04-24-2020, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"Everyone wears crappy gear until they get BIS stuff and there's no market or need for any upgrades in between"

Sounds super exciting /s
Old 04-24-2020, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Everyone wears crappy gear until they get BIS stuff and there's no market or need for any upgrades in between"

Sounds super exciting /s
Its not too different from PVE! Think about it for a sec hehe.

Same with class balance. Although PvP servers are heaven for Shadow Knights, Wizards, and Rangers.

However, Bards Enchanters Monks and Shaman are still the four true best classes in the game, PVP or PVE
Old 04-24-2020, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sounds super exciting /s
Just think about it... zero manastone camps and only the pvp elite guild gets to farm soulfire.
Old 04-24-2020, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just think about it... zero manastone camps and only the pvp elite guild gets to farm soulfire.
On RZ items in your weapon ranged and ammo slots were protected from looting so people wouldnt lose manastone if equipped [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Weapon items stayed valuable.
Old 04-24-2020, 11:35 AM
Fire Giant

Red is dead, go back to RNF
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 04-24-2020, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

I played a naked wiz on item loot but devnoobs servers are terrible and not RZ.

I am just saying these people do not have the social skills to team up and compete with other players without +100 mana gear and CH clickies holding their hands.
Old 04-24-2020, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or any other guild or player for that matter on green could survive on red99, so everyone crowds into greens little scummy pond were everything is easy, and 'all the exploits were easily achieved and known'. And that is how you get one of the biggest most agitative communities of pixel thristy nerds in history.
OMG, you are so hardcore. Wish we all had so giant balls like you.
I mean its clear, only you know what real fun is, everyone on green and blue is a baby.
Your E-Penis is so big and you are so manly. Wow.
Why do we even play this game if we dont know what the true fun of the game is.
I think I have to uninstall this game because I am not having the real fun.
Closed Thread