Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2018, 04:44 PM
Aviak

shared bank/cash slots for transfers that deletes anything stored in it longer than 2 hours, green server/economy refresh to get rid of all the exploited plat/chardok toons, and PoP sans books with druid and wizard utility maintained. I also liked AAs. Or custom post-velious content in general that gave wizards/rangers/paladins/non-epic mages a LITTLE bit of love, root earring for mage. The wonder and hope for the next expansion is classic, seeing everyone gathered around the IC docks on velious release and going to the moon completely blind before the wikis and allas had the data, there are no more frontiers for better or worse.

Some sort of item sink that tribute functioned as, to remove plat/items from the economy for trivial rewards. And finally the Bazaar, the tunnel was fun for a few months but... I just don't bother now.
Last edited by Hakubi; 05-09-2018 at 05:05 PM..
Old 05-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Fire Giant

Luclin expansion to bring back many old faces and to have a f ton of both raid-- but mainly groupable-- content to grind and grind away in

Sure do miss the immersion turned up to 11
Old 05-10-2018, 03:58 AM
Fire Giant

assling rangers
Old 05-10-2018, 05:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyder43 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Bazaar so I never have to sit in EC auctioning what I want to buy/sell for hours or days ever again.
No spell fizzles so that is one less thing to bother me.

Superior health regen so I don't have to sit, same with mana.

Easier quests with markers and exact information given so we can do away with any mystery because it doesn't exist in 2018 anyway.

All combat/spell casting actions are automatic, basically I log my toon on and it plays itself while I consume nacho cheese doritos and mtn dew.

Instant teleport to anywhere by any class.

Superior PVP while maintaining Superior PVE (that is automatic)

Characters start with 10k plat in the bank and 2k is added every few hours so I don't have to farm.

Netflix/Youtube window added to the ui.

Luclin superior character gwaphix and animations.

One zone where all new toons start and leveling to 20 takes like an hour. Do away with all other player cities.

A new ui meter to help me judge how good my min/maxing is.

Automatic henchmen that follow me around so I don't have to speak to others or have any sort of social skills.

No grind whatsoever. I want my MMO to be like a movie streamlined and more friendly to my stream audience that I never speak to or show my face. $$$$ dolla dolla bills yall.

No xp loss on death, instant rez with an xp bonus.. say 10%

One button to /ignore all other players and their chat.

Ability to sell any looted item from anywhere to anywhere at any time, also without talking to anyone. pfft, bazaar.. I have to go there.

No need for food or water, gets in the way of my automatic leveling.
Last edited by Mblake81; 05-10-2018 at 05:44 AM.. Reason: vomit in the back of my mouth.
Old 05-10-2018, 08:16 AM
Sarnak

2nded no monks
Old 05-10-2018, 03:04 PM
Sarnak

Various zones from the Planes of Power expansion linked to various areas of the world in a "logical" order. As an example, the Planes of Disease is underneath the Temple of Bertoxxulous. The key to enter this plane is among the GMs that are found in that area and has an one time use among x players. Only good or neutral players are allowed to enter since this type of plane ~creates~ the evil in evil players. Perhaps allow the maximum level for a player to go to 65, but only these planar zones grant experience into this five extra levels. And as a twist, the equipment and powers gained only work in planar type zone and not in the current gaming zones (save for perhaps Air, Fear, and Hate).

Just a thought.
Old 05-10-2018, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

- Tier system. Free = Copper and Silver coin drops and 50% xp on any mob in game. Mid tier $49.99* = Silver and Gold coin drops and 65% xp on any mob with the chance for low tier gear drops. Top Tier $99.99* = Platinum coin drops and special NPCs in Hub Town that will have a 1 in 5 chance of giving BiS gear via hailing them. *price per week

- Add armor dyes

- Add horses and dragon mounts

- Remove all skills for melee/spells. Max hits with no misses

- Remove all race/classes, one choice for ease of use and understanding

- Add one click option for ordering Dominos pizza

- Approx. 10 hour start to final raid for better streaming.

- Simplify lore

- 3rd person superior game design perspective

- Add survival crafting mechanic with no fail tradeskills

- Add one click petition with set options so I don't have to type a message to complain.

- Add parkour
Last edited by Mblake1981; 05-10-2018 at 03:47 PM.. Reason: hah
Old 05-10-2018, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

How about things that are not classic but are currently in p99?

UI

16 hour windows

FTE messages

almost every combat formula (AC / dmg / etc)

broken stamina system

broken food system
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:30 PM
Fire Giant

Give mages root.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:42 PM
Fire Giant

Luclin but nothing beyond lv 60