Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2019, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like to see the sleeper back with warders after completing some sort of long PITA quest, but I'm just a CSR rep and have minimal if any dev input
I'm impressed you have made it this long Llandris and not gone mad.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lctucker2999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or like... a billion fire beetle eyes. Would be fun to see all the high end players running around misty chasing down fire beetles.
Sure make it like the opening of AQ in WoW. A million of like ten different resources, bone chips, silks, pelts, etc.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:55 PM
Sarnak

wake sleeper, make his area an arena, no csr, goodluck.
Old 02-25-2019, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's not much more to add to this, it goes both ways, however I would point out that the issue with stating it's "classic" is completely trivialized by the fact that nothing is classic about it, when you know the future. This obviously applied to everything about the server, though to get anal now ten years in is, nonsensical. And to not for once put down the 'classic' pitchfork about an aspect that affects both veterans and new potential raiders, as arguably the most 'epic' thing that could occur in this time era, seems both petulant and disingenuous.

It's as if Nilbog thinks that letting the Warders respawn is going to line the pockets of every player with uber items - which it won't as it will be highly contested, isn't doable by everyone and if it was, oh well, more fun for all.

When Rogean and Nilbog complain and comment about how they cannot believe the toxic level it's reached and their disappointment in how people behave, you'd think they'd capitalize by increasing a sense of community, with more server events and activities and attempting to display an interest in fixing the culture of the server.

Here is the opportunity to remind the no lifers that all the years of griefing, and 'server first's (lol at the people that uploaded images of their characters on the wiki, sad...)
and corruption have meant absolutely nothing - a nice reality check that unlike other games that require you to 'gear up' to get ready for the next expansion, Blue goes NOWHERE, and your membership to the Grey Robe Club is just some embarrassing badge of honor only you and a thousand other people have any idea about.

Just picture it, - all the sleepless nights, and missed gains on your muscle growth; all the wife aggro and times you sorta broke up with your girlfriend, and all the cyber you did with Amelinda lead you to Kerafym's tomb.
Then Nilbog comes in and trolls you by putting the Warders on Earthquake, meaning other guilds will get loot and you have zero worthwhile legacy on the server to tell all your new pals on TLP about.

And Green terrifies you, because Green means that you either have to do it all over again, or be forgotten as those dudes on that Blue server that no one will care about anymore.
Jeez, even Red players will be remembered more than you. Hi Swish.

@Rogean and Nilbog

#YouDon'tLikeNeckBeardsPuttingInTheSameAmountofHou rsYouDoAtWork
#PeopleBeforePixels

Prove it.
You realize that most of us have done it "all over again" many times over? I think I've now played on four totally fresh servers since I started on p99, and I don't think I'm very unique.

I think you're over estimating the resistance the hard-core crowd has to steamrolling another server...they live for that shit. They are the Borg.
Old 02-25-2019, 09:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love my banked Green Resistance Stone, its sooo gud!

https://wiki.project1999.com/Green_Resistance_Stone

I keep my red stone equipped just because it makes me feel special [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-25-2019, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sleeper reset if no raid-related petitions for 12 months.
Lol love unsolvable quests
Old 02-25-2019, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Reset the sleeper so you can bitch more the next time it gets reset.
Old 02-25-2019, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm impressed you have made it this long Llandris and not gone mad.
It's only a matter of time...
Old 02-26-2019, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like to see the sleeper back with warders after completing some sort of long PITA quest, but I'm just a CSR rep and have minimal if any dev input
If so, please make sure there are several bottlenecks with long respawn mobs (with variance to add some spice). Players could come to some sort of agreement about how to handle the situation like reasonable well-adjusted adults (rolling or making a list) and build comraderie and friendships while waiting for the aforementioned long respawn bottleneck. I, for one, look forward to this pinnacle of Project 1999 Everquestery.
Old 02-26-2019, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

he would be woken day 1 of reset

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Closed Thread