Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2020, 02:50 PM
Aviak

Default Giving Mroons Toy to Pet

I'm a lvl 16 necro, just gave Mroons Toy to my pet and it poofed. Anyone know what's up with this?
Old 04-26-2020, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

When you say "poofed", I assume you mean "it didn't display a graphic after you gave it to the pet?" Obvious/stupid question: you hadn't given the pet a weapon or torch or anything already? The Toy is two-handed, so any existing item would prevent it from wielding the toy.

If that wasn't the case, the only thing I can think of is that the item is "Race: BAR DWF TRL OGR IKS" ... but I didn't think pets followed race restrictions? Maybe an enchanter or mage or someone knows?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-26-2020, 03:36 PM
Aviak

It was a freshly summoned pet. I'm thinking you're probably right with the race restrictions.
Old 04-26-2020, 03:43 PM
Fire Giant

Pets won't accept weapons with over ~45 delay, any class/race restrictions on items don't matter to a pet.
Old 04-27-2020, 12:43 AM
Fire Giant

You Mroon
Old 04-27-2020, 01:00 AM
Sarnak

Lol
Old 04-27-2020, 01:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karanis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pets won't accept weapons with over ~45 delay, any class/race restrictions on items don't matter to a pet.
This bit about the weapon delay is incorrect —- Atleast on green, and I’m assuming blue too.
Old 04-28-2020, 01:12 AM
Aviak

I know weighted axe from kunark is unusable, but not sure if its because of the delay or if its specifically flagged that way. I know of someone using 50 delay exe axe successfully though.
Old 04-28-2020, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by damus1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know weighted axe from kunark is unusable, but not sure if its because of the delay or if its specifically flagged that way. I know of someone using 50 delay exe axe successfully though.
It's worth noting that that item is "Race: BAR TRL OGR".

Again, I know nothing about equipping pet weapons, but if pets did require a weapon to be equippable by a medium-sized race, that would explain things.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread