Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm currently playing Shining Force II for the Sega Genesis
Good game
Old 09-28-2016, 10:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Null [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh so you where off playing with Uglee or whatever his name was, the Undead Mage.

I think we used to duel in front of Orgrimmar, good times!
Haha small virtual world

Yes Uglee, i wouldnt have remembered that name from scratch but now that you mention it yea, i often played with him. Used to fill up my inventory with water bottles and then wed go duke it out in tarren mills for hours.

What was your name?
Old 09-29-2016, 01:01 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha small virtual world

Yes Uglee, i wouldnt have remembered that name from scratch but now that you mention it yea, i often played with him. Used to fill up my inventory with water bottles and then wed go duke it out in tarren mills for hours.

What was your name?
I'm Angwe!
Old 09-29-2016, 01:02 AM
Banned

Pillars of eternity is another good 1
Old 09-29-2016, 01:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Null [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm Angwe!
Damn, really? Legendaru!
Old 09-29-2016, 02:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgerman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was playing this game

Wondering through some forest, picking berries, and collecting flowers, to make powerful stuff.

Then this giant pig starts to chase me for 20 minutes, I eventually die of thirst, and the pig stomps me to death.

Forget the name though.
sounds like a pretty good game. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-29-2016, 05:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah snap is lame, honor code is lame, cookie cutter is lame. I have enjoyed my time playing DAoC but it has its issues.
DAOC was the biznazz but I don't care about it nemore

*discards opinions for vouss*

me wanna play that depressionquest all day mon with the tomatokang on VOIP. me lika the tumbleweed dynamic since dem damn dawgs mic dropped. tomatkang good person mon voice not that bad mon.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Vouss 2016, trying to fit in. onlookers nearby make note of the half-hearted attempt at pretending hes having fun,

<Apex> Raid. tomatoking sticks his neck up in earnest interest at being able to experience content without being bullied. everything feels brand new and it shows in his attentive posture and serious expression, which conceals his inner joy

he lets everyone know just how serious he is about getting the pixels everyone got and believes if he demonstrates how focused and supportive he is, then people wont dislike him.

and if he plays his cards right, a telling look of future promise in his eyes lets us know that the other freshly grown human funguses might even look up to him one day if he can keep up the façade. hell, he might even become an "OG"-- a dream come true for someone with such genetic deficit.

My what a grown boy he has become.

Thunderdome exp group. mimicking humanoid funguses, growing but for what purpose onlookers wonder. the funguses also seem perplexed at their own existence on a 40 man server. how did this happen they seem to be wondering

u a goofy if ur still logging into this project.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 09-29-2016 at 05:08 AM..
Old 09-29-2016, 05:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...everything feels brand new and it shows in his attentive posture and serious expression, which conceals his inner joy...

...My what a grown boy he has become...

...the funguses also seem perplexed at their own existence on a 40 man server. how did this happen they seem to be wondering
Your writing is really vivid and creative. After this illustrated flight of fancy, though, you can never call me weird again.
Old 09-29-2016, 06:50 AM
Planar Protector

lvl 6 now, ya shits slow as fuck

interaction with the retards in game has been nothing but annoying, wish they would make it full pvp no teams so i could kill everyone cause these motherfuckers are retarded
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-29-2016, 07:17 AM
Banned

Teams99. It's soon. Real soon.
Closed Thread