Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 09:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If anyone can't read, it's you.

I never "judged" him because he writes run-on sentences I simply said I learned that he does so... I also never said he had an inability to read... Where did you pull this stuff from, rofl.

You read what I post, and get what you want out of it because you are a window licking koolaid drinking AG member that is offended when your past AG officer is criticized for his INGAME behavior.

It's fine that you support your guild and even Manasana who left your guild and slanders them in this thread. You want to continue the pattern of kissing his ass, go right on ahead, just remember he's in another guild now, you can refrain from kissing his ass.
I meant that last part as a general statement based on my own observations. Your claims of his greed and all are just made up by you.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:46 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ugh I said I would join BG, but now I want to join AG if there are free drinks involved. Especially if it is grape flavored...
Holy shit...AG has grape drink? Mana?! WTF? Where's ours?
Old 10-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit...AG has grape drink? Mana?! WTF? Where's ours?
Well I'm just hoping it's grape flavored, but yeah BG should get on that...
Old 10-12-2017, 09:53 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If anyone can't read, it's you.

I never "judged" him because he writes run-on sentences I simply said I learned that he does so... I also never said he had an inability to read... Where did you pull this stuff from, rofl.

You read what I post, and get what you want out of it because you are a window licking koolaid drinking AG member that is offended when your past AG officer is criticized for his INGAME behavior.

It's fine that you support your guild and even Manasana who left your guild and slanders them in this thread. You want to continue the pattern of kissing his ass, go right on ahead, just remember he's in another guild now, you can refrain from kissing his ass.
Correct me if I'm wrong as this is my first rnf. Isn't this what every single person here does?
Old 10-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Sarnak

Manas a good guy and this thread is dumb
Old 10-12-2017, 10:02 AM
Skeleton

Some of these posts make it seem like there are quite a few of you that think this forum is for an actual debate and not just throwing salt around for giggles.

I can't believe I'm the cause of a 55 page rnf thread. Seriously, I couldn't be more proud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-12-2017, 10:23 AM
Banned

We're going to keep going till AG apologizes for gnoll poaching.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:25 AM
Kobold

I've camped Lodi for a total of 2 hours with 0 pops. I've attended 3 Lodi kills when he was already spawned and got Lodi Shield, Lodi Shield, Knotted Turtle Bone Ring. I think the moral of the story is piggy back off others camping Lodi then come and help and get loot. I have 100% success rate doing this which means it must be a fool proof strategy.

*Disclaimer* - No guarantee this strategy results in any Lodi Belts.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:27 AM
Banned

That's a terrible apology.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by raato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't read it all since its more than 50 pages of trolls or dickwaving, but did I understand correctly:

1. AG is engaged to mob A
2. BG petitions AG for KSing mob B
3. Sirken comes in and despawns mob A

Wheres the logic in that?
the part you missed is:
1.5 AG charms a currently engaged mob off of BG because "they need it to kill lodi, and its unfair BG is denying us him for Lodi, because they know we will die if we dont have him"

and part:
2.5 AG is using the charm KS'ed mob B in order to now kill mob A, so yes, mob A got despawned because that was there intended target, and they broke server rules in order to kill mob A.

There is the logic behind that.
Closed Thread