Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2018, 11:51 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Merchants near Guk to sell as an Iksar Necro?

Hi all,

My Iksar Necro has been leveling in Guk and I just hit 30 today. I'm bound at the Oasis Gypsies as they are an easy spot to sell at. However I'm looking for other options, especially other vendors that would have gems for sale that I can cash out my gold/silver/copper into gems? I walked over near Grobb and the Trolls are KoS to me (as expected) so I'm looking for any other near-Guk merchants that would work out.
Old 09-22-2018, 01:35 PM
Sarnak

When you get to 34 and have Call of Bones spell with the skeleton illusion with it, it will let you vender in those cities so long as you havent been worsening your factions there.
Old 09-22-2018, 01:48 PM
Kobold

It's been a while, but I think Stragak at #3 on the map in Innothule Swamp will sell to any race/class. He doesn't stock gems unless someone has sold them to him though. If he has the inventory space you could carry a stack of gems like Peridots and sell them to him and buy them back to convert your gold/silver/copper at a small loss.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:29 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thanks for the responses. I also read a blurb over the weekend where non-stat jewelry sells for a good ratio as well, so one of those Gypsies had 94 Pearl Rings that sold back for ~90% of their purchase price. That made it easy to 0 out the smaller coins.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:40 AM
Planar Protector

There are also indifferent ogre merchants in Feerrot. They will almost always have scythes you can buy/resell for 90% to get rid of copper/silver/gold.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

The temple sol ro faction vendor in South ro.
Closed Thread