Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Restrictions on scout roll?
Only characters level 55+ can roll 112 52.09%
Keep the scout roll as is 96 44.65%
Other (please elaborate in a post) 7 3.26%
Voters: 215. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2018, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by yooperdave23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
80% of the people on the last poll voted to keep scout roll the same...why is this even a poll?
Autism, friend.
Old 09-16-2018, 11:29 AM
Sarnak

wait- so right now if i show up on my druid and win a roll, the other rollers will kill the giants for me? or do i actually need to supply my own group to kill?

because daddy jomar (server first level 55 btw) needs one of them steins.
Old 09-16-2018, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait- so right now if i show up on my druid and win a roll, the other rollers will kill the giants for me? or do i actually need to supply my own group to kill?

because daddy jomar (server first level 55 btw) needs one of them steins.
From what I understand the standard agreement is you roll: you help.

I think the bigger concern isn't the number of rollers, but the number of people that don't stay for the kill should they lose.

Considering it isn't unusual to have 70 people show up to ToV fights that might drop only a couple of loots per kill a 1/30 chance for a near BIS item isn't really unreasonable.
Old 09-16-2018, 11:39 AM
Fire Giant

Scout gear is only good for naggy/vox alts. Get real people.
Old 09-16-2018, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by yooperdave23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
80% of the people on the last poll voted to keep scout roll the same...why is this even a poll?
Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This idea seemed to have some support in the other thread, and a few people have PMed me to make a thread / poll to get a feel for if the majority of people are behind the idea of restricting the scout roll to characters level 55 and above
I know reading is hard but this was literally the first sentance of my post. At the moment this poll is about 50 / 50 by the way.
Old 09-16-2018, 12:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I voted for 55 but only because it benefits me personally [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I voted for 55 because Bristlebane wills it.
Old 09-16-2018, 12:51 PM
Fire Giant

delete scout
Old 09-16-2018, 01:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know reading is hard but this was literally the first sentance of my post. At the moment this poll is about 50 / 50 by the way.

again, 80% of the last poll said to leave it the way it was. the problem isn't my reading comprehension it is your unwillingness to see that most of the server enjoys scout roll the way it is.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2018, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Only level 60s

Anyone sub 60 rolling on a scout is wasting the level 60s time. They should be out exping not rolling for loot.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-16-2018, 03:39 PM
Orc

A derivative of my proposal in the other thread I believe /cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triode [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Simple fix: new minimum level req. of 60 to hand in tools to Charisa and complete the quest. Player agreement amended so only level 60's can roll. It would be a nice reward at the top, and there would be no more having to roll against dozens of low level alts.
55+ would be an improvement. 60 would be better. And to address those who suggested end runs around the above (i.e. relogging alts after the kill), it would be easy enough to make the disc hand in fail for sub-60's.

For context, my main is a level 55 monk who lost 30+ rolls, before giving up and returning to soloing in the Hole while wallowing in my hatred of RNG. The level 60 proposal cuts against my own eligibility but remains my vote.
Closed Thread