Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 12-28-2017, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice work Vile

i ended up taking a burner laptop home to play on instead of shitting up my MBP again tho

PRaS

pras brother
Old 01-09-2018, 04:29 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got it working.. all you need to do is unzip and run the wineskin app file -- if anyone is having issues let me know -- I can give you an FTP w/ the file it's about 3.6gb zipped up.. unzip and play.
I have followed the directions in the video (except for using the current v45 update files instead of the noted v30) and still get an eqgame.exe has encountered a serious problem. Did you use the CXG10.3.0 version in creating your wrapper or am I missing something here?
Old 01-11-2018, 06:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got it working.. all you need to do is unzip and run the wineskin app file -- if anyone is having issues let me know -- I can give you an FTP w/ the file it's about 3.6gb zipped up.. unzip and play.
Hey, Vile - do you think you could send me that FTP? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-14-2018, 04:32 PM
Kobold

Having problems with installation. My mac is running high sierra, I got to the part with winery where you install software and I get a 'oops' message saying it can't find any executables. Any help out there?
Old 01-15-2018, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkryptonian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have followed the directions in the video (except for using the current v45 update files instead of the noted v30) and still get an eqgame.exe has encountered a serious problem. Did you use the CXG10.3.0 version in creating your wrapper or am I missing something here?
Damn sorry I haven't been keeping up w/ this thread..

Here are my settings:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There is also a change you have to make in the Tools->Winetricks area to make it aware of the correct GFX card.
Old 01-15-2018, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, Vile - do you think you could send me that FTP? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll shoot you a PM -- I am re-uploading the file now with the spell particles fixed.. I had it as a separate DL but figured it would be easier to have just 1 file to DL->install->play
Old 01-15-2018, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It won't let me PM you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Maybe you have PMs off?
Old 01-15-2018, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Easy way to get this running on Mac is use winetricks to install steam for Windows then add eq as a non-steam game to steam.

Or if you are just having issues with dx, install xquartz.
Old 01-16-2018, 08:57 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
It won't let me PM you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Maybe you have PMs off?
Can you PM me the FTP?
Old 01-19-2018, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Do you guys need more posts to receive PMs?

Here it is on drop box: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5w2poq6laq...t_V45.zip?dl=0