Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-30-2022, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry all... tonight's open WTOV raid is cancelled due to the quake.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 05-04-2022, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

Clownbaby's Open WTOV Raid continues this FRIDAY 5/6! Starting at 8:00pm EDT

Voice/Coordination: FWB Discord - https://fwb.quest (you don't have to talk, but it would be ideal to be able to listen) https://discord.gg/6pMB5xYJ ... follow the prompt and emote with a handshake emoji to the welcome post in the #welcome channel when you join to get permissions to the right channels.

Logistics: If you're non-KOS to CoV, meet at WTOV exit room. If the dragons will sodomize you on sight, wait at TOV entrance for COTH (someone will be logged onto Woosta no later than 7:45pm EDT for COTH.) If you need help getting through SG, you can coordinate that with others in our #wtov channel. If Sontalak is up, I will log in around 7:30pm EDT to harmony people past if needed.

Try to pre-park or show up early if you can so we get buffed up and do the first pull by 8:30pm. Make sure you have your loot choices submitted in the 'wtov-pick-3-submissions' channel of the FWB Discord before you join the fun (preferably by Thursday night so I can make a go/no-go call on Friday morning based on attendance). If you arrive after we start pulling, please understand that makes things significantly more challenging and you will have to be patient for us to log over our COTH mage if you need that. If you show up and we weren't expecting you, that can throw off the group composition. There's a link to a spreadsheet pinned in that channel summarizing picks that I will update periodically as picks come in. If you are new, the same Google sheet has a tab for WTOV raid basics. Questions can be asked in #wtov channel. Melee should be at least level 55 so you are not getting too chewed up by AE. Non-melee trying to keep to at least level 55 as well but exceptions may be made based on raid needs.

Loot Distribution:
Quote:
1) You may pick 3 items for each WTOV raid. Put these in the #pick-3-submissions channel in the FWB Discord. If you need to edit, please do not edit your original post... post a new message with what you are updating.

2) Only one of your 3 can be a chest slot item

3) Only one of your 3 can be legs slot item

4) When an item drops, those who listed it in their Pick 3 are eligible to /random (unless they already won that item from an earlier drop on that raid.) If no one had the item on their pick 3, everyone at the raid will be eligible to /random. The number to use in /random will be set by the raid leader at the time of drop.

5) You may list the same non-BP/legs item in 2 or 3 of your slots -- you get the number of /randoms equal to the slots you have it listed for if it drops (mostly to be used for advantage on last armor piece.)

6) If you already got what you need (or are just feeling generous), we encourage utilizing one or more of your slots to help others that have been participating... you will roll on their behalf if that item drops, if you win, they can loot. This must be specified beforehand in the pick-3 channel for transparency. Only one person can roll on someone's behalf per item (i.e. Player A can pick Chain BP and Player B can pick Chain BP rolling on Player A's behalf. No more players can pick Chain BP to roll on Player A's behalf. I realize we can't enforce this completely, so please be fair and kind to each other and do not overly frustrate anyone trying to equip their character.

7) You must be participating in a positive, meaningful way during the raids (you're going to get called out if you're AFK half the raid, or bringing low level melee that are a detriment because they're getting roasted by AE, etc.)

8) You are free to do what you want with whatever you loot, but if you are selling for MQ you cannot auction during the raid and create a distraction.

Old 05-04-2022, 11:24 AM
Kobold

** We pride ourselves on our sustainable and humane approach to wurm meat farming. All of our livestock are free range and we prioritize limited suffering through quick and efficient harvesting practices.

Clownbaby
<Clownbaby#0576>
Old 05-07-2022, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Kind of a meh loot night than we usually have, but thanks to everyone who came out and all of the newcomers!

Grats to the winners of:

Ancient Tarnished Chain Bracer

Ancient Tarnished Plate Boots
Ancient Tarnished Plate Gauntlets
Ancient Tarnished Plate Helmet

Ancient Silk Wristband
Ancient Silk Gloves
Ancient Silk Boots

Old 05-10-2022, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Clownbaby's Open WTOV Raid continues this FRIDAY 5/13! Starting at 8:00pm EDT

Voice/Coordination: Friends With Benefits (FWB) Discord - https://fwb.quest (you don't have to talk, but it would be ideal to be able to listen) https://discord.gg/6pMB5xYJ ... follow the prompt and emote with a handshake emoji to the welcome post in the #welcome channel when you join to get permissions to the right channels.

Logistics: If you're non-KOS to CoV, meet at WTOV exit room. If the dragons will sodomize you on sight, wait at TOV entrance for COTH (someone will be logged onto Woosta no later than 7:45pm EDT for COTH.) If you need help getting through SG, you can coordinate that with others in our #wtov channel. If Sontalak is up, I will log in around 7:30pm EDT to harmony people past if needed.

Try to pre-park or show up early if you can so we get buffed up and do the first pull by 8:30pm. Make sure you have your loot choices submitted in the 'wtov-pick-3-submissions' channel of the FWB Discord before you join the fun (preferably by Thursday night so I can make a go/no-go call on Friday morning based on attendance). If you arrive after we start pulling, please understand that makes things significantly more challenging and you will have to be patient for us to log over our COTH mage if you need that. If you show up and we weren't expecting you, that can throw off the group composition. There's a link to a spreadsheet pinned in that channel summarizing picks that I will update periodically as picks come in. If you are new, the same Google sheet has a tab for WTOV raid basics. Questions can be asked in #wtov channel. Melee should be at least level 55 so you are not getting too chewed up by AE. Non-melee trying to keep to at least level 55 as well but exceptions may be made based on raid needs.

Loot Distribution:
Quote:
1) You may pick 3 items for each WTOV raid. Put these in the #pick-3-submissions channel in the FWB Discord. If you need to edit, please do not edit your original post... post a new message with what you are updating.

4) When an item drops, those who listed it in their Pick 3 are eligible to /random (unless they already won that item from an earlier drop on that raid.) If no one had the item on their pick 3, everyone at the raid will be eligible to /random. The number to use in /random will be set by the raid leader at the time of drop.

5) You may list the same non-BP/legs item in 2 or 3 of your slots -- you get the number of /randoms equal to the slots you have it listed for if it drops (mostly to be used for advantage on last armor piece.)

6) If you already got what you need (or are just feeling generous), we encourage utilizing one or more of your slots to help others that have been participating... you will roll on their behalf if that item drops, if you win, they can loot. This must be specified beforehand in the pick-3 channel for transparency. Only one person can roll on someone's behalf per item (i.e. Player A can pick Chain BP and Player B can pick Chain BP rolling on Player A's behalf. No more players can pick Chain BP to roll on Player A's behalf. I realize we can't enforce this completely, so please be fair and kind to each other and do not overly frustrate anyone trying to equip their character.

7) You must be participating in a positive, meaningful way during the raids (you're going to get called out if you're AFK half the raid, or bringing low level melee that are a detriment because they're getting roasted by AE, etc.)

8) You are free to do what you want with whatever you loot, but if you are selling for MQ you cannot auction during the raid and create a distraction.

Old 05-13-2022, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

We are cancelling for tonight... low on clerics, low on DPS from the sign-ups and I don't want to waste everyone's time tonight killing 2 mobs/hour or wiping. Hopefully, everyone's schedules are more free for next Friday.... stay tuned here for details on the 5/20 open WTOV raid!

Old 05-15-2022, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Clownbaby's Open WTOV Raid continues this FRIDAY 5/20! Starting at 8:00pm EDT

What are the level requirements?
Melee should be at least level 55 so you are not getting too chewed up by AE. Non-melee trying to keep to at least level 55 as well but exceptions may be made based on raid needs.

How do I sign up?
  1. If you haven't already, please join the Friends With Benefits (FWB) Discord
  2. Follow the prompt and emote with a handshake emoji to the welcome post in the #welcome channel when you join to get permissions to the right channels.
  3. In the #wtov-pick-3-submissions channel, the pinned message has a link to a Google sheet that has tabs for what to expect on a WTOV raid (please read if you are new) and the Pick 3 Rules (also posted below for convenience.)
  4. Sign up instructions are in the 2nd post in #wtov-pick-3-submissions. Please sign up prior to the day of the raid. That morning I will make a decision whether we will be having the raid later that night based on planned attendance.
When/where do I meet?
  • If you're non-KOS to CoV: Meet at WTOV exit room at 8pm EDT.
  • If the dragons will sodomize you on sight: Wait at TOV entrance for COTH (someone will be logged onto Woosta no later than 7:45pm EDT for COTH.) If you need help getting through SG, you can coordinate that with others in our #wtov channel. If Sontalak is up, I will log in around 7:30pm EDT to harmony people past if needed.
  • Try to pre-park or show up early if you can so we get buffed up and do the first pull by 8:30pm.
Where do we communicate during the raid?
Please join the #wtov voice channel. You don't have to talk, but it would be ideal to be able to listen.

What if I have other questions before the raid?
Raid-related questions can be asked in #wtov channel prior to the raid. I will also post in there (and here) if we must cancel due to lack of attendance/missing critical classes no later than the morning of the raid.

Enough with the details, what about the loot?
Quote:

Old 05-21-2022, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Tonight was robe night in WTOV!!! Grats to the winners of:

Ancient Silk Boots
Ancient Silk Robe
Ancient Silk Robe
Ancient Silk Gloves
Ancient Silk Sleeves
Ancient Silk Robe**

Ancient Leather Cap
Ancient Leather Cap
Ancient Leather Tunic**

Ancient Tarnished Chain Bracer

Ancient Tarnished Greaves
Ancient Tarnished Plate Helmet

** shout out to Delrake for persuading us to pull "that one last white wurm that's gonna drop double BPs" and then it actually dropped a robe and a leather tunic!!! Check him for hax.

Taking a week off due to Memorial Day/XP Weekend... watch for the next Open WTOV Raid on June 3rd!

Old 06-06-2022, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Clownbaby's Open WTOV Raid continues this FRIDAY 6/10! Starting at 8:00pm EDT

Melee should be at least level 55 so you are not getting too chewed up by AE. Non-melee trying to keep to at least level 55 as well but exceptions may be made based on raid needs.

How do I sign up?
  2. Follow the prompt and emote with a handshake emoji to the welcome post in the #welcome channel when you join to get permissions to the right channels.
  3. In the #wtov-pick-3-submissions channel, the pinned message has a link to a Google sheet that has tabs for what to expect on a WTOV raid (please read if you are new) and the Pick 3 Rules (also posted below for convenience.)
  4. Sign up instructions are in the 2nd post in #wtov-pick-3-submissions. Please sign up prior to the day of the raid. That morning I will make a decision whether we will be having the raid later that night based on planned attendance.

When/where do I meet?
  • If the dragons will sodomize you on sight: Wait at TOV entrance for COTH (someone will be logged onto Woosta no later than 7:45pm EDT for COTH.) If you need help getting through SG, you can coordinate that with others in our #wtov channel. If Sontalak is up, I will log in around 7:30pm EDT to harmony people past if needed.
  • Try to pre-park or show up early if you can so we get buffed up and do the first pull by 8:30pm.

Please join the #wtov voice channel. You don't have to talk, but it would be ideal to be able to listen.

Raid-related questions can be asked in #wtov channel prior to the raid. I will also post in there (and here) if we must cancel due to lack of attendance/missing critical classes no later than the morning of the raid.

Quote:

Old 06-20-2022, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Clownbaby's Open WTOV Raid continues this FRIDAY 6/24! Starting at 8:00pm EDT

How do I sign up?

When/where do I meet?

Quote: