Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2022, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red light at above certain wavelengths has proven therapeutic effect on skin and joint recovery, mostly by increasing circulation to those areas. Some rich fitness influencers have entire red light rooms they stand in like a tanning room for muscle recovery

Whether the light can penetrate deep enough through the skin to reach the actual testicles is unproven. It’s effect on test levels is also not concretely proven from what I remember reading, although some people will claim it had some positive improvement on a blood test, but that’s hard because test levels fluctuate a decent amount already based on time of day, sleep, sometimes someone’s amount of body fat (more fat, less test), etc. So it becomes an issue of not being able to isolate the variable of the introduction of red light
Testicle tanning in order to own the libs, and you guys all wonder why people call you paste eating morons.
Old 04-20-2022, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

One pert wants me to tan my testicles the other wants me to sever them.

No matter which side you chose you end the same the only way out is to follow the messiah both sides hate!
Old 04-20-2022, 04:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Messiah was dope.

Netflix was the shit between 2014-2018 it had like 3 wild horror or sci fi shows a month.

I knew it wouldn’t last so I tried to enjoy it as best I could but god damn does Netflix suck even worse than I could have imagined.
i did like that show, it's a shame they sacked

I mainly keep mine because of reality tv shows. It's good for trash tv, which is basically casting long duration mez on my wife. So is Discovery Plus
Old 04-20-2022, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Testicle tanning in order to own the libs, and you guys all wonder why people call you paste eating morons.
I've never been tanning, but I assume it feels pretty toasty especially down there.
Old 04-20-2022, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i did like that show, it's a shame they sacked

I mainly keep mine because of reality tv shows. It's good for trash tv, which is basically casting long duration mez on my wife. So is Discovery Plus
I canceled netflix a few months ago because i was fed up with every friday nights release not being sci fi and it being totally shit instead or nothing new at all altogether.

then when I found out they had their first stock drop a week alter it felt like it was ME that did that. I never felt so empowered.

And now to see them gonig down and down, it feels so good. Like I feel like I was right, netflix DOES suck now.
Old 04-20-2022, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder if that's his pool or he rented an Air BnB to film at 🤑
Old 04-20-2022, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

I like things and stuff but this Youtuber has always struck me as someone who has some deep personal issues hes working through and trying to conceal.

But I wish him well! I think its like, self esteem issues and stuff type vibes.
Old 04-20-2022, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He asked, doesn't mean they'll go along with it. /shrug
You guys are useless per usual so I looked into it. Disney essentially has their own private government on 27,000 acres of land in Florida. I guess when they originally built the park, they wanted to make some sort of actual Utopia-like city there as well. They were looking for a place that would let them make their own rules to govern their Utopia city, and Florida let them do it outside of Orlando. The utopia-city never happened and got turned into Epcot, but Disney still is allowed to have their own private government that they call "The Reedy Creek Improvement District". With this they get special benefits with land development, tax incentives, and special utility rates with Florida Power and Light.

Anyways De Santis is trying to revoke The Reedy Creek Improvement District. Its currently still in state legislature but today his bill passed the senate and tomorrow it goes before the house. If it passes the house then Disney is kinda fucked because they now have to deal with a ton of other rules and regulations, not to mention what I assume will be a big ass electric bill.

I have a bunch of stock in Disney and it went down 5-6% today so fuck me I guess. I am also super intelligent and have Netflix stock in case you saw that one today too.

Quote:
The Reedy Creek Improvement District is a private government controlled by Disney World and set up by the state Legislature in 1967 that allows it to provide government services such as zoning, fire protection, utilities and infrastructure. The creation of the district, and the control it gave Disney over 27,000 acres in Florida, was a crucial element in the company’s plans to build near Orlando in the 1960s. Company officials said they needed autonomy to plan a futuristic city along with the theme park. The city never materialized, however; instead, it morphed into the EPCOT theme park.
Old 04-20-2022, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Am i like this chick? I hope so.

Old 04-20-2022, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are useless per usual so I looked into it. Disney essentially has their own private government on 27,000 acres of land in Florida. I guess when they originally built the park, they wanted to make some sort of actual Utopia-like city there as well. They were looking for a place that would let them make their own rules to govern their Utopia city, and Florida let them do it outside of Orlando. The utopia-city never happened and got turned into Epcot, but Disney still is allowed to have their own private government that they call "The Reedy Creek Improvement District". With this they get special benefits with land development, tax incentives, and special utility rates with Florida Power and Light.

Anyways De Santis is trying to revoke The Reedy Creek Improvement District. Its currently still in state legislature but today his bill passed the senate and tomorrow it goes before the house. If it passes the house then Disney is kinda fucked because they now have to deal with a ton of other rules and regulations, not to mention what I assume will be a big ass electric bill.

I have a bunch of stock in Disney and it went down 5-6% today so fuck me I guess. I am also super intelligent and have Netflix stock in case you saw that one today too.
If the Florida legislature is anything like the federal legislature, it happens pretty often that one chamber will pass something that has zero chance of passing in the other. This is generally understood before the vote is conducted. It's not news, it's noise.

That said, it's the House that usually gets to up to these antics, not the Senate.

Though I wonder why FL ceded that type of control to begin with...wait no I don't - money. It would cost it and the company prohibitively more to have state dinguses all up in their business everyday. So it's not something to celebrate if they do do it.(doodoo)
Closed Thread