Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 05-02-2022, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

A bard that only sits in camp singing 1 song
Old 05-02-2022, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
eq is literally about raiding

sorry the bad man took your pixels

hope this helps
Well this certainly explains why youve become such a cynical grump of a poster.
Old 05-03-2022, 02:12 AM
Kobold

Soooo you decided to make a slightly more specific dupe thread because people disagreed with you in the other? Simply stating "XP group" doesn't make me prefer rangers and warriors though.

I'd still prefer someone who can evac or speed up a corpse run if I'm dungeon-diving with an inexperienced, unoptimal or poorly geared group. Unsurprisingly the answer is contextual to the circumstance, but I'd certainly feel safer in such groups with a wizard. Even before evac levels they are far more effective at finishing healers/runners/gaters in dungeons than RNG/WAR. Even if that's their only use in a fight, it's useful for bad groups. Rangers can stop runners and warriors can pray for a bash stun but safe>sorry when you're balls deep in solA wearing banded against goblins that nuke for 100-200. Wizards can just delete the NPC wizard and spare the healer loads of mana. This will equate to more pulls in the long run unless you have a consistent stunner, which you won't at low levels.

Outside of dungeons anything is viable. Wizards can solo more effectively outdoors than many classes, so here it's the contrived restriction of forcing a group upon people who are outdoors. Wizard is the worst in that specific scenario, I guess.
Old 05-03-2022, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soooo you decided to make a slightly more specific dupe thread because people disagreed with you in the other?
What's wrong with being specific. Last thread devolved into all the raid meatheads when it was a general question to begin with.
Old 05-03-2022, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's wrong with being specific. Last thread devolved into all the raid meatheads when it was a general question to begin with.
You should be specific, I agree. The more specific the question, the easier it is to get the answer you are looking for.

I think the pushback is coming from the fact that you are blaming people for taking raiding into account. Calling them "raid meatheads" is unnecessary.

It is your fault for asking the question without parameters initially. If you are just asking "most underpowered in general", that encompasses all parts of the game (solo/group/raid).

If you didn't want input on raiding, you need to specify that initially. Otherwise, people will bring it up, and they can't be blamed for that.
Old 05-03-2022, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

1-59 wizard

60 mage

there, op's tits are calmed
Old 05-03-2022, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should be specific, I agree. The more specific the question, the easier it is to get the answer you are looking for.

I think the pushback is coming from the fact that you are blaming people for taking raiding into account. Calling them "raid meatheads" is unnecessary.

It is your fault for asking the question without parameters initially. If you are just asking "most underpowered in general", that encompasses all parts of the game (solo/group/raid).

If you didn't want input on raiding, you need to specify that initially. Otherwise, people will bring it up, and they can't be blamed for that.
Never asked that question initially. Go look at the other post, someone else was the originally poster. I just found it annoying that so many posters only took raiding power into account on a general question. So I went and created this post.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1-59 wizard

60 mage

there, op's tits are calmed
Haha, I'm calm, and I like tits calm or not =)
Old 05-03-2022, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never asked that question initially. Go look at the other post, someone else was the originally poster. I just found it annoying that so many posters only took raiding power into account on a general question. So I went and created this post.
Ah! Yes I apologize, for some reason I thought you created the other one too.
Old 05-03-2022, 07:04 PM
Kobold

god the level of hate for mages that toxigen has is impressive!

not sure how mages are the worst in grouping at 60