Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 09:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I'm reading this, I am remembering more and more of what I have and don't have. I'm a wood elf druid, so I'm up a bit of WIS.

I have the gloves, and cap, I have some tunic that gives +3 wis, might be the foreman's tunic. But the testament I was reading about on Allak and decided to put off due to the horror stories I've read about mobs that are 50 that will agro help the NPC i need to kill for the chance drop.

I thought the paw quest was much higher to do. I wasn't aware I could try to start now. Money is pretty tight, had to borrow plat to get my 24 spells.

Thanks everyone for the tips.
The Testament was soloed by my level 13 druid. The Smuggler's will NOT aggro you AS LONG as you pull Dylin DIRECTLY adjacent from where he pops. If you are lined up with him, you can move to the left toward the tree. I personally pull him from in-between the opening in the space between the tree and the wall to the left. If you pull him standing far over to the right, The smuggler's will attack you and you'll die. Dylin Starshine is the mobs name. He is on an 8 hour spawn time. Once he is killed, he will spawn randomly starting at 6 hours after he was killed, but no more then 8 hours.

Goodluck.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I'm reading this, I am remembering more and more of what I have and don't have. I'm a wood elf druid, so I'm up a bit of WIS.

I have the gloves, and cap, I have some tunic that gives +3 wis, might be the foreman's tunic. But the testament I was reading about on Allak and decided to put off due to the horror stories I've read about mobs that are 50 that will agro help the NPC i need to kill for the chance drop.

I thought the paw quest was much higher to do. I wasn't aware I could try to start now. Money is pretty tight, had to borrow plat to get my 24 spells.

Thanks everyone for the tips.
I did the Testament at level 28 and had absolutely zero adds on the guy in Highpass, you just have to watch pathing before you drop invis.

Donate a water filter in Haiti. Click Here
Old 12-09-2010, 06:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:

I have the +6 WIS 1hb from kith
Which 1hb is that and how can I get one?
Old 12-09-2010, 11:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which 1hb is that and how can I get one?
I haven't replied to your PM yet because I haven't been able to log in to the game to tell you. I can't remember the name for sure. All I know is that you'll need help of a higher level character to get it. Drops off a Goblin Shaman or Cleric at the WC zone-in.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:50 PM
Aviak

the Tainted battleworn morningstar drop from undead cleric mob that spawn during the night cycle in Kithicor forest.

If you find any SK, necro or cleric soloing there for xp, can ask them nicely if you can get the morning star when it drop.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:30 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to DOPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegohely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the Tainted battleworn morningstar drop from undead cleric mob that spawn during the night cycle in Kithicor forest.

If you find any SK, necro or cleric soloing there for xp, can ask them nicely if you can get the morning star when it drop.

This. Zone in from WC, usually people pulling clerics to the ent.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:25 PM
Kobold

Sweet I'll check it out tonight.
Closed Thread