Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 01:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culkasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awakened could have not been there in the first place (left zone after conceding)
Awakened could have waited to pull Feshlak till after CSG had killed Eashen and vacated the space
Awakened could have done the two above on the countless times variations of this has happened in the past
Awakened could have been more open to not have 2 guilds kill 95% of the raid content for months and months on end.

You are right. After the train, Awakened couldn't do much - damage already done, a lot of our casual people wasted 90 minutes of their time, and Awakened doesn't really have anything to offer to recompense that - they don't "own" any content they could give us, and as Eratani says they are not allowed to help us with Eashen.
wasted 90 minutes of your time on a weekend afternoon !?!? you just got 100+ players suspended from this game for 30 days after you got free stuff!......awakened had the power to give you virtually uncontested content they rotated with aftermath.

But having the staff rewrite the rules to give the harshest penalty of the velious era after the infraction occurred benefits you more i guess huh.... the rewriting of the rules after the fact to make it unnecessary to reach out and also increase the duration of the penalty is the most messed up part of this situation
Old 03-01-2018, 01:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanuven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasted more than 90 minutes of your own time trying to split triples the other day that no one interfered with.
Pretty sure that was AG and nothing really to do with the current itteration of CSG.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:33 PM
Fire Giant

No, Anon/Blood Guard training them exactly as we did caused extra time. I wonder, will they be suspended also? They did exact same thing. Brought Feshlak to entrance instead of their cubby camp.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culkasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure that was AG and nothing really to do with the current itteration of CSG.
still waiting on that official statement from nemce. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You dont raid Argh, I dont expect you understand how things work.
Clearly you don't have a great grasp on how things work, or you wouldn't be suspended for the next 30 days because you couldn't reach a deal to avoid a petition.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
still waiting on that official statement from nemce. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think you have to go to TAKP to get that unfortunately [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2018, 01:38 PM
Fire Giant

So, the argument of why Awakened deserves to be suspended is because Awakened didn't go above and beyond the raid rules? Next time someone concedes a mob, we should just petition and state that the guild didn't offer to walk away from their computers for 24 hours? Great logic.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefdinkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol "wasted 90 minutes of your time." When Awakened or Aftermath is the only guild in PoF we clear golems, draco, and CT in like 30-45 minutes. When CSG is in there it's a god damn nightmare, wipes on wipes, golems running around DTing people, mobs brought into summoning range aggroing everything it's a complete joke. !
I mean, when CSG is in there, you could also just go and kill another of the 30 mobs you are killing that week and let us learn how to play better, and have some good casual fun wtih our friends, instead of killing your 461th golem and selling another Soul Leech for MQ plats?
Old 03-01-2018, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, Anon/Blood Guard training them exactly as we did caused extra time. I wonder, will they be suspended also? They did exact same thing. Brought Feshlak to entrance instead of their cubby camp.
Anon and Blood Guard do not go after EVERY single raid target, EVERY single cycle, EVERY single week. To pretend your mania is the same as theirs is delusional at best.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, the argument of why Awakened deserves to be suspended is because Awakened didn't go above and beyond the raid rules? Next time someone concedes a mob, we should just petition and state that the guild didn't offer to walk away from their computers for 24 hours? Great logic.
I can't speak for how staff deals with these things, thats up to them, and as much as I wish I did, I don't have a hotline - I'll wager AA leadership spends a lot more time talking with staff than I do. Awakened should be suspended because they once again made it a shitty experience to raid for a casual guild. Because they once again decided that nothing else matters than the next pixels.
Closed Thread