Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2019, 07:02 AM
Planar Protector

Default How long does it currently take to get a guise?

I read a couple weeks ago that 4-5 of them dropped per day, usually. However, I've read/spoke with people in-game that it isn't that fast anymore and the drop rates were nerfed.

Anyone who has gotten one within the last week, how long did it take you? How long did it take the others ahead of you on the list to get theirs?
Old 11-29-2019, 07:09 AM
Sarnak

Pretty sure the drop rates were changed after the server split, which makes sense since the split will double the amount of legacy items when the servers remerge.
Old 11-29-2019, 09:27 AM
Kobold

When I got my guise I was #1 on the list and it took around 6-8 hours. Got a bit unlucky and the first Assassin had a dagger and got Guise on 2nd one.

Friend camped guise and was #2 on the list. Took him 16 hours to get a guise.

Second time I was at ass/sup camp helping guildies and we had 1 dagger followed by 5 Guises in approximately 5 hours.

So, it varies a lot, but it's not very rare. Definitely the shortest wait of the list camps.
Old 11-29-2019, 10:22 AM
Banned

last time i checked a crew is funneling lvl 35's afk checking fd in safe spot, different fd/ivu classes 35, same cleric rez's them back leaving the remaining people who cant get back down fast enough that they get booted off the list. happened to me.

avoid unless you are bringing your friends. and prepared to farm the 2 AFKers their guises first.....
Old 11-29-2019, 10:26 AM
Banned

yea, we had reports that guises where dropping 5 a day, when we got there 2tbb's dropped 3 dirks, 1 guise, over a 16 hour period.

this is only speculation, but we got either incredibly unlucky, or they have been tuned to be huge time sinks.
Old 11-29-2019, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
last time i checked a crew is funneling lvl 35's afk checking fd in safe spot, different fd/ivu classes 35, same cleric rez's them back leaving the remaining people who cant get back down fast enough that they get booted off the list. happened to me.

avoid unless you are bringing your friends. and prepared to farm the 2 AFKers their guises first.....
petition it, llandris said he'd ban people doing this in another thread
Old 11-29-2019, 10:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtMacklinFBI [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
petition it, llandris said he'd ban people doing this in another thread
did not know this, thought it was perfectly fine since they are listing. interesting. ok then. That just made getting a guise actually viable now.
Old 11-30-2019, 03:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedleyKow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I got my guise I was #1 on the list and it took around 6-8 hours. Got a bit unlucky and the first Assassin had a dagger and got Guise on 2nd one.

Friend camped guise and was #2 on the list. Took him 16 hours to get a guise.

Second time I was at ass/sup camp helping guildies and we had 1 dagger followed by 5 Guises in approximately 5 hours.

So, it varies a lot, but it's not very rare. Definitely the shortest wait of the list camps.
How long ago was it that you were in their the 2nd time when 5 dropped?
Old 11-30-2019, 04:28 AM
Kobold

22 hours.

That is if you only get trained 3 times. Your time may vary based upon the number of trains.
Old 11-30-2019, 09:41 AM
Sarnak

8 hours first day at spot 1... didn’t get it had to log. Second day 10 hours at 1. Ended up getting booted for running to zone line when we had a wipe so I can Invis to undead the members trying to get back to camp (there should be a count down timer btw)I did end up getting it though after I rejoined at number 2.. fortunately enough.
Closed Thread