Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2021, 07:29 PM
Large Rat

LOL
Old 03-23-2021, 07:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is 100% not true lol
mana robe for enchanter is trash
mana free haste for your pet is huge value if you solo anything besides green cons
Enc epic is also a huge stat stick for the solo enc. The stat density on the enchanter epic is pretty exceptional.

Can also confirm mana robe for enchanter is trash. And if you are going to poop sock enough to get FT8 then you can handle the enchanter epic.
Old 03-23-2021, 10:16 PM
Kobold

I sat at VD all my spare time for a week then ported in right after a quake and got it for Enc epic. I think it is a good right of passage to keep the epic a sign of prestige. I don't support a random agreement.
Old 03-24-2021, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixoffive [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sat at VD all my spare time for a week then ported in right after a quake and got it for Enc epic. I think it is a good right of passage to keep the epic a sign of prestige. I don't support a random agreement.
Imagine gatekeeping epic drops in 2021. Yikes. There are a million of every epic on the server there's nothing prestigious about any of them. Someone getting something you have slightly easier than you got it does not devalue your accomplishments.
Old 03-24-2021, 09:17 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine gatekeeping epic drops in 2021. Yikes. There are a million of every epic on the server there's nothing prestigious about any of them. Someone getting something you have slightly easier than you got it does not devalue your accomplishments.
"I suffered, you should too."
Old 03-24-2021, 04:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also think the "sale" of loot rights is quite pathetic and should be against server rules, its a thin line away from RMT imo, and is just as negative of behavior as RMT. If you're not camping it for your own use GTFO.
Old 03-24-2021, 04:57 PM
Banned

Ench epic is worthless stick w/ https://wiki.project1999.com/Staff_of_the_Silent_Star
Old 03-24-2021, 05:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue ribbon for pointless comment of the day.
Old 03-24-2021, 08:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is 100% not true lol
mana robe for enchanter is trash
mana free haste for your pet is huge value if you solo anything besides green cons
Having snake stick is huge for soloing. Mana free and spell slot is a big deal. Hastes can be expensive to cast and outside of vog the good ones don't last very long. Sos is far superior than vog on a pet anyways. For players,, unless you have 36% worn haste sos is better than vog so it's useful in a lot of pickup situations too. Also in raids if you are getting bombarded with buff tells its a nice stopgap or if you are freshly rezzed mid encounter or whatever. Don't sleep on ench epic utility.

I'd disagree on manna robe. It's not game breaking and I dunno as I'd spend 200k for one, but it's 200 mana a minute bonus. That's 1000 mana every 5 minutes. Can recover that amount as rez effects wear off, plus any FT. Its annoying having to time the ticks but for duo thats a big deal if you wanna do the canni dance and have a healer to top you off. Even solo with troll form/zheart it helps some but duo it makes a difference as much as sitting and standing sucks. It isn't often but I've had situations where a few clicks in the middle of a fight is the difference in getting enuf mana for a remez or emergency gate and save the day. I will say the canni dance has made me realize I don't want to play a shaman tho.

That being said, manna robe and zheart can be expensive pp and dkp wise so prioritize your needs.
Old 03-25-2021, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Hasting a strong pet with 36% haste is very risky when soloing.. often times I don’t even haste my pet. With torch, summon and stun/interrupting.. a chanter could be dead in a matter of seconds. But I do enjoy SoS for myself and other players.
Closed Thread