Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2021, 10:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno seems like the cheaters have been winning for about 6 months now. Will they be held accountable? Probably not. Tough time of year.
Yeah, so much cheating. I’d love to hear more about this cheating you know so much about.
Old 06-13-2021, 10:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

One of us hits the heavy bag, and goes on daily 5-10 mile runs while trolling NEETs on a forum no one cares about. The other name-drops people on an anonymous account because he's scared of conflict on a forum no one cares about.

God damn y'all are shook as hell.
Budweiser is a shit beer.
Old 06-14-2021, 03:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boptop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MGD guy, My MAN!
Old 06-14-2021, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Footrace?
Imagine if someone could script a program that could minimize distance traveled.This wouldn't be a footrace, it would be someone using a 3rd party program winning the race, I thought these were not permitted.

Then again, whoever won would have a huge advantage if they zoned the fastest. Advantage person with a quantum computer.

Then I imagined the most skilled player would be whoever clicked on the PoG tree first. They should win, then though"no....what if someone used a 3rd program to auto click the tree, this would be a huge disadvantage to people who follow the rules".
In other words it is in general not possible to predict the value of a result with arbitrary certainty, even if all initial conditions are specified.

The reality is that you suck at EQ.
Old 06-14-2021, 05:00 PM
Kobold

how bout yall foot race irl (in real life) to the gym (to work out)
Old 06-14-2021, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boptop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah im not a big fan either

i do like the sign.. i went on a run last night, and im not exaggerating.. where i have it hanging... lines up perfectly with a window on the other side of the room.. and you can see this sign lit up like a quarter of a mile away... thought that was kind of cool honestly, and i now wonder if that side of the neighborhood has spent the last several years trying to figure out what that giant bright red light is
Old 06-14-2021, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah im not a big fan either

i do like the sign.. i went on a run last night, and im not exaggerating.. where i have it hanging... lines up perfectly with a window on the other side of the room.. and you can see this sign lit up like a quarter of a mile away... thought that was kind of cool honestly, and i now wonder if that side of the neighborhood has spent the last several years trying to figure out what that giant bright red light is
im also not a fan of fireball whisky either.. like yeah ill drink it

ive gotten drunk as hell off of it.. but i would never go out specifically to buy some fireball..
if im going to drink a Liqueur id prob go with drambuie
Old 06-14-2021, 08:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In other words it is in general not possible to predict the value of a result with arbitrary certainty, even if all initial conditions are specified.

The reality is that you suck at EQ.
All initial conditions are not the same, some people use 3rd party programs, this is evidenced by them winning 99% of clickfests.
Closed Thread