Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2021, 02:22 PM
Kobold

Default Shaman vs treants in SK

Ogre shaman lvl 28, as soon as I dinged I came to SK to try to fight blue treants. It feels like they are way too high for me. My iksar berserker club just lights me up against their thorns. Not sure if I can dispel thorns. Tried root rotting that is definitely not the way to go it seems like they dot me harder. Tried Slowing and dotting and face tanking and it was closer but they dot me once and I try to dispel the dot usually takes one or two tries all the while they’re hitting me for 50hp and casting wind dd. I finally retarget them after dispelling the dot and I get a few more swings in maybe one spell and I just have to gate. The whole thing is over very quickly.

I’m wearing banded with 55hp rings. 29 will be better with better spells yes but as far as how quickly I’m dying doesn’t seem like it will make that much difference. Evil shaman guide says to come here at 30 and just dot and nuke. Is it really a question of just being higher level?

Thanks so much for reading
Old 12-01-2021, 02:29 PM
Fire Giant

Instead of treants just walk on over to the bridge to NK and zone. Kill the 3 guards there on the bridge and tower. Fast respawn and this will take you to about 37?
Old 12-01-2021, 02:37 PM
Banned

spell casters are nasty as hell to fight especially druids

try the guards near NK zl

or maybe the giant skeletons and cyclops in rathe mountains (good to 31 ish)

but tbh level 28 is a bit low for treants and gaurds

you might have to be level 30 before attempting this

do those gaurds to level 39-40 and then do spectres in oasis or feerrott to like 47 ish

once you are done with that, you can pretty much solo at com until like 55-60

or maybe head to howling stones basement at 55 and speedrun all the way to 60 in a few

days

pretty much what I did on my shaman

hope this helps
Old 12-01-2021, 04:03 PM
Aviak

go to paw, cant beat 200% ZEM
Old 12-01-2021, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

OP your a smidge low and undergeared for treants I think. The trick will be to get through them the first time around, then keeping them split and killing before they buff.

A better weapon would go a long way (poison wind censor) and just face tank. At 29 you can charm a elephant and just rock the camp. Can still face tank with elephant attacking them in the back. Make sure to out DPS pet so it doesn’t take half of xp.
Old 12-01-2021, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Instead of treants just walk on over to the bridge to NK and zone. Kill the 3 guards there on the bridge and tower. Fast respawn and this will take you to about 37?
no we msut

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2021, 04:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think those con red to me
Old 12-01-2021, 04:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
spell casters are nasty as hell to fight especially druids

try the guards near NK zl

or maybe the giant skeletons and cyclops in rathe mountains (good to 31 ish)

but tbh level 28 is a bit low for treants and gaurds

you might have to be level 30 before attempting this

do those gaurds to level 39-40 and then do spectres in oasis or feerrott to like 47 ish

once you are done with that, you can pretty much solo at com until like 55-60

or maybe head to howling stones basement at 55 and speedrun all the way to 60 in a few

days

pretty much what I did on my shaman

hope this helps
As I was running to SK from feerrott I conned a cyclops in rathe mtns and it was red. The giant skellies I believe are blue to me so I could do those. I also think one of the NK guards conned red to me. I was watching a 36 shaman do that camp.
Old 12-01-2021, 04:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewallx39 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP your a smidge low and undergeared for treants I think. The trick will be to get through them the first time around, then keeping them split and killing before they buff.

A better weapon would go a long way (poison wind censor) and just face tank. At 29 you can charm a elephant and just rock the camp. Can still face tank with elephant attacking them in the back. Make sure to out DPS pet so it doesn’t take half of xp.
Yea it feels like I’m pretty low level and undergeared. I used to rock these things with my enchanter but I was able to interrupt by just spamming mez. I don’t mind only holding down one spawn as they almost never social if I pull directly away from his buddy.

Poison wind censor sounds pretty good. What about a two hander so I am not eating thorns as often? I haven’t trained it up a ton but that might be good. I really love treants even though I heard they were nerfed for no gems now
Old 12-01-2021, 05:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dablackgoku1234 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
go to paw, cant beat 200% ZEM
It’s 128 ZEM now estimated on the wiki. Is that still 200%?

I was looking for a camp that has pp while I level. Makes it more fun for me even if the leveling is a bit slower. I outgrew gargoyles, I tried guards in high keep but it really sucks being there without invis (29). I tried iksar exiles in Swamp of No Hope. The ikkys had good xp but bad loot. Wep drops were few and far between and they only vendored for like 2p mostly. I tried halfling guards at 27 but the only one I could really pull was felps and his respawn was too slow for a single spawn. Around 20 min.

I could grind 28 and have more options at 29 but really hoping to find some sort of cash camp for lvl 28.
Closed Thread