Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2016, 01:03 AM
Kobold

Default I forgot how hard this game is!

I haven't played EQ since 2005ish. I've wanted to play P1999 for a long time, but never could get it working. But I'm here now! Level 3 DE cleric. Just like my character when I found and fell in love with this game back in 1999. Glad to see there's such a vibrant community here, that always was the best part of EQ. I'm looking foward to /LFG
Old 07-13-2016, 09:30 AM
Fire Giant

Welcome back buddy /friend Amyas,Amaroki if you can catch me not deep in a exp group ill port over and help you get started.
Old 07-13-2016, 12:00 PM
Fire Giant

Welcome back to EQ. If you are looking for a leveling guild or just people to potentially group with feel free to look me up in game. Many of us are currently in the 30's hitting LGUK with some in the 40's and 20's. We also have some lower level peps and some of us have lower level alts to group with. We try to do guild groups as much as possible and use a voice chat server. We are having a blast!
Old 07-13-2016, 12:08 PM
Kobold

Hey! I think I recognize your name and guild Ballzz. Lanys server? Never met you in game but I recognize you from the Lanys board.
Old 07-14-2016, 04:30 AM
Fire Giant

The hardest time is level 6 and 7 when you still don't have meditate and your noob weapons wont cut it anymore. Try to find groups or go to EC and get druid buffed in that time. Don't give up, level 8 will make everything better again.
Closed Thread