Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2020, 03:47 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My motto is

Heal fast
Eat ass
Can I use this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 06-11-2020, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

I mean WHAT THE FUCK? We're all here for a good time and we've got some immature, anxiety-inducing cleric arguing in Splitpaw.
Old 06-11-2020, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

I suggest haloperidol for the OP and angelical both.
Old 06-11-2020, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
Old 06-11-2020, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
Thank you Cecily, this made my day brighter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-11-2020, 11:17 PM
Sarnak

I will donate 500 pp to this person the next time I see them for a job well done.
Old 06-12-2020, 01:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just curious, aren’t you the guy who someone posted screenshots of last night AFK farming faction in Highpass with your Mage pet? Looks like OP deleted the post but it was pretty fun while it was up
Yea, I had some Karen petition me, and apparently make a post. I didn't see it, but I'm guessing the screen shot showed 2-8 corpses around me in HHP where the orcs run from their spawn point to the highkeep citizens/captain ashlan to die/win and continue on.

I was/am farming scalps for a future dirty halfling warrior. I responded to the guides when they showed up in a timely manner to satisfy them that what i was doing didn't qualify as "afk camping." I was there to loot the corpses, not let them rot. As to the faction: I was killing guards in HK tonight farming swords, so any faction I gained last night wouldn't have made a bit of difference. That wasn't the intention of my actions.

Which brings up the question: how long is "too long" to afk and have your pet kill things while you're in/out of the room / RNF'ing(this petition happened when I was telling the story in this thread about the person micromanaging me. I was probably tabbed out for a whole 2 minutes and had 6[?] orcs walk up on me in that time. It's a "happening" spot) / or whatever? I don't have a good answer. Apparently less than the time it takes for a corpse to halfway rot was quick enough last night.

Side note: When there was a group killing orcs I was often over there DS'ing them, pulling singles for them, and bandaging them.

In closing, to the EQ-Karens out there: Thanks! I'm not sure what we would do without you!

Headed to bed. Enjoy yourselves, thoroughly!

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 06-12-2020, 05:01 AM
Planar Protector

Has bad grouping experience at level 5. Offers advice to chill out. Rats person out in rats in lames.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-12-2020, 08:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has bad grouping experience at level 5. Offers advice to chill out. Rats person out in rats in lames.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a great post.
Old 06-12-2020, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, I had some Karen petition me, and apparently make a post. I didn't see it, but I'm guessing the screen shot showed 2-8 corpses around me in HHP where the orcs run from their spawn point to the highkeep citizens/captain ashlan to die/win and continue on.

I was/am farming scalps for a future dirty halfling warrior. I responded to the guides when they showed up in a timely manner to satisfy them that what i was doing didn't qualify as "afk camping." I was there to loot the corpses, not let them rot. As to the faction: I was killing guards in HK tonight farming swords, so any faction I gained last night wouldn't have made a bit of difference. That wasn't the intention of my actions.

Which brings up the question: how long is "too long" to afk and have your pet kill things while you're in/out of the room / RNF'ing(this petition happened when I was telling the story in this thread about the person micromanaging me. I was probably tabbed out for a whole 2 minutes and had 6[?] orcs walk up on me in that time. It's a "happening" spot) / or whatever? I don't have a good answer. Apparently less than the time it takes for a corpse to halfway rot was quick enough last night.

Side note: When there was a group killing orcs I was often over there DS'ing them, pulling singles for them, and bandaging them.

In closing, to the EQ-Karens out there: Thanks! I'm not sure what we would do without you!

Headed to bed. Enjoy yourselves, thoroughly!
Idk the guy had multiple screenshots of you just staring into a wall for quite awhile and not looting any of the pile of corpses. Sounds like you were leaving the computer for an extended period of time and coming back and looting whatever corpses hadn’t rotted and then going AFK again. Also I’m guessing by the time the staff responded to the petition (which my assumption is was quite a long time later; no knock on the staff btw just that things can only be so timely when people are volunteers with lives) you were no longer doing this.

In any case, sure you came back to your computer periodically to loot corpses so you weren’t AFK the whole time. But that doesn’t really matter since you were AFK while you parked your pet to kill things and came back to your computer when it had killed a bunch for you to loot. That is the definition of AFK farming lol
Closed Thread