Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2017, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Collected.

(Sorry you're poor)
Home owner in an area of southern California that most people want to be compared to living in the Hell hole of Australia where I have to convert my garage and rent rooms to strangers to make ends meet.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-17-2017, 11:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you live in so cal sell now bud while you still have your value

cali going to tank very hard in the next 10 - 20 years as it turns into a desert
Good advice.

You don't want to end up living out in the middle of nowhere with a big mortgage on a worthless property making it impossible to sell and forced to let hobos live in your garage to pay rent.

I have heard sob stories like this and wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:32 PM
Banned

Lol neither Escutetard or hippo own homes.

You freaks sit in a Discord channel discussing events that happen on these forums, chronologically saving it or some freaky shit 35 year old men who thru bad life decisions cant do what they want to do. I mean for fucks sake Hippo thinks real estate agents visit home owners homes -- thats a clear indication he doesnt own a home and rents. You two dont understand how you to use equity in property either.

If you owned a property you wouldnt be working at a job that allows you to spam the forums 15 hours a day either. (Low income jobs)

C'mon dawgs you ain't fooling no one.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You freaks sit in a Discord channel discussing events that happen on these forums, chronologically saving it or some freaky shit 35 year old men who thru bad life decisions cant do what they want to do. I mean for fucks sake Hippo thinks real estate agents visit home owners homes -- thats a clear indication he doesnt own a home and rents. You two dont understand how you to use equity in property either.

If you owned a property you wouldnt be working at a job that allows you to spam the forums 15 hours a day either. (Low income jobs)

Using equity in property is not renting your garage out for 400 a month. Sorry.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-17-2017, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:

You got all that from me making fun of you for your shitty drawings of how you are going to convert your garage into a homeless shelter for hobos?

Also, you keep mentioning that I think real estate agents visit homes. Are you referring to when people go look at a house that is for sale?

You don't have coherent thoughts, I can just tell you are upset and trying to make yourself feel better about bad life choices. Did the hobo bang your life partner already, is that what spurred this bad forum quest relapse?
Old 10-17-2017, 04:43 PM
Banned

And within seconds they both reply.

This is why you game is weak boys.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:45 PM
Banned

If you're gunna pretend you've got your life together and have high paying jobs etc etc dont sit on the forums for 15 hours a day instant replying to anyone that calls you out.

Jesus christ dudes smarten up.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
And within seconds they both reply.

This is why you game is weak boys.
The real sad part is you don't realize how retarded it is of you to say that after doing the exact same thing.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:52 PM
Banned

Not sad for me. Its 6.50am here, about to walk the dog and get my day started.

For you it's another day of pretending you've suceeded in life spamming refresh on the eq forums at 1pm (at work at some shitty cubical job that most probably pays you $820 after tax)

CIAO
Old 10-17-2017, 04:56 PM
Banned

You backtracked to making fun of me for responding to a retard (you) and then relapsed back into making up sad stories again.

If you want a good burn to stick you gotta have a little truth to it. Saying you probably suck because I don't like you doesn't look good on you.
Closed Thread