Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2017, 04:07 PM
Kobold

Isn't there an off-topic board for this shit? I come to R&F to be entertained. Watching you chuckleheads argue about politics is the opposite of entertaining.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't there an off-topic board for this shit? I come to R&F to be entertained. Watching you chuckleheads argue about politics is the opposite of entertaining.
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 111
User Name Posts
mickmoranis 18
Cecily 12
Pokesan 11
Heebs13 9

It is a post about politics on facebook and you posted in it 9 times already dumbass.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:53 PM
Banned

I always win.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
requiring me to personally solve a societal problem is an impossible request, don't know what you're on about there.

im saying by making a joke of the topic and deriding victims as liars(implied) and "drunken sluts"(your words), you create space for rapists to operate. this is a bad thing.
this is a stupid double negative.

"I cannot have an effect, that is an impossible request."

"but the exact same thing has a direct effect on rape, though"

You libtards that think someone talking about gang violence, somehow makes the world a safe place for biggots to talk about racism. Is handly. the dumbest hive minde ideal of ALL the liberal hivemind ideals.

This mentality is exactly why people shut down talks by people the disagree with.

Its exactly why trump won.

And its why we're gonna win again in 2018 and 2020, becuse youve shut up everyone except for liberal parrots. And the only people that want to listen to liberal parrots, live in the always blue states.

And you cant elect shit, if you only win the always blue states.

Hope you enjoy trump, I do, and I have YOU to thank for it, poke.
Old 10-17-2017, 05:11 PM
Banned

doesnt matter, hes gonna win cus hes better to the people that matter than all these cucks spamming facebook, cnn, msnbc etc, everyday
Old 10-17-2017, 05:21 PM
Banned

Exclamation

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-17-2017, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trump is a really bad president, mick
As bad of a president as he is, he is even worse of a human being.

***I struggle to even call him that, because typically to classify as a human being you got to have a conscience and a soul.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

I find m.facebook.com ends up delivering more interesting content. Don't know why.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:40 PM
Sarnak

Haha, Pokesan is such a sissy boy, guarantee you he's banging P99™ brand hormones with Cecily.

This shit is so stupid and no sane person DEFENDS rape and sexual assault you fucktards. Do you know that bad/evil people exist? Do you leave your car unlocked in the mall parking lot? Is there something wrong with telling someone "Damn, you should've locked your doors at least"?

Newsflash: biology is alive and well after all these years and men are dumb and horny, there is absolutely nothing wrong with making sexual banter in the right spaces and not acting on every thought you have. Can you imagine if you said to your co-worker "Damn, suzy has a nice ass, huh?" and you realize your co-worker is Pokesan? Hahahaha. Time for a trip to HR, buddy.

The niceguy is the worst kind of guy and yeah alot of guys are so dumb and also play the victim card when faced with rejection, they just can't handle it(extremely cringey).
But let's not lump "sexual assault" and "sexual harrassment"(aka some guy whistled at you in the street) and pretend they're the same thing
Old 10-17-2017, 06:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya that's the prolem widdis thang u c it enables a victim mentality and queefs on a vuray real prolem of sexual assolt
shiiiieet son i sho iz glad all them white folk outchea fightin fo us weak n powerless folk, thank god fo them shemales that went to harvard so i can live on thru dis oppression in amerikkka