Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2017, 12:19 AM
Banned

Fav part of that guy was when he listed his druid on a certain un-named site he basically gave every detail but the login/pw and name.

(P.s u dont list ur toon with an item that has only ever dropped once, its easy 2 trace)
Old 04-21-2017, 01:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twainz out here hitting the gym on the reg and slaying bitches daily. You nerds still killing pixelated dragons in 2017?
There is no doubt in my mind that this guy went from pushing 300 and slaying twinkies in 2016 to getting cut and slaying pussy in 2017.
Old 04-21-2017, 02:47 AM
Fire Giant

As far as i know, the only person from these forums to "slay pussy" was vyrenoth (& he failed)
Old 04-21-2017, 03:01 AM
Planar Protector

lol^
Old 04-21-2017, 04:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol kerwin, where that kid at?
Viper. he "cleaned" up

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-21-2017, 05:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fav part of that guy was when he listed his druid on a certain un-named site he basically gave every detail but the login/pw and name.

(P.s u dont list ur toon with an item that has only ever dropped once, its easy 2 trace)
Fav part was everytime I saw you in RV you got rekt by me, i recall it once being you and another druid vs me and u both couldnt kill me, other druid gated and you ran oom while i still had around 40m. You kept casting non clicky dots on me that I constantly dispelled. You are terrible at PvP

I still own kerwin and always will be original, that account will rot with this shitbox unless they ever add expansion past velious (its boring) Never been for sale never would sell my druid.

As far as drugs im doing well in a somewhat sober life making $20 a hr (havent got my first raise yet) not bad for a white trash with no degree and a criminal background.

I have no time for eq with this job, the time I do its usually working on cars or doing cool n normal things with friends irl. I would give someone my shit but last time I did that it got banned within 2 days (Ragnaros) luckily the GM hated him so I got my account back np's

Not to mention a bunch of beta faggots play here now that no one knows.
Old 04-21-2017, 05:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wanna get off drugs like kerwin when I grow up

lofty goals bros aiming high
I wanna be like Azzar unemployed posting all day knowing every gay lingo catch phrase there is and thinking im some veteran when really is a nobody. Go hold hands with Nirgon, Syft.
Old 04-21-2017, 06:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fav part was everytime I saw you in RV you got rekt by me, i recall it once being you and another druid vs me and u both couldnt kill me, other druid gated and you ran oom while i still had around 40m. You kept casting non clicky dots on me that I constantly dispelled. You are terrible at PvP

I still own kerwin and always will be original, that account will rot with this shitbox unless they ever add expansion past velious (its boring) Never been for sale never would sell my druid.

As far as drugs im doing well in a somewhat sober life making $20 a hr (havent got my first raise yet) not bad for a white trash with no degree and a criminal background.

I have no time for eq with this job, the time I do its usually working on cars or doing cool n normal things with friends irl. I would give someone my shit but last time I did that it got banned within 2 days (Ragnaros) luckily the GM hated him so I got my account back np's

Not to mention a bunch of beta faggots play here now that no one knows.
I do remember that fight.
You never casted a single dps spell just healed urself and pelled.
I tried to bury dots on you and u just ran around...I got bored and gated out.

Druid on druid pvp is dead end pvp - I tried tho, you didnt.

Dont be so mad.

(P.s u might have been 2 drugged out to notice but I was casting low level dots on u)
Old 04-21-2017, 06:40 AM
Banned

P.s happy for ur job and progression.

Every1 deserves a 2nd chance
Old 04-21-2017, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Hey Twainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As far as i know, the only person from these forums to "slay pussy" was vyrenoth (& he failed)
I believe he was trying to "slay bitches".