Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 02:42 AM
Fire Giant

How is life in the caliphate (france)?
Old 09-28-2017, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
20 trillion in debt and still strong arming every country around the world. Any country not getting bombs dropped on them right now is already on there knees asking if they should spit or swallow.

You think China is going to ask us to pay that back out of fear we will turn there country into Chernobyl?
Civil War. It won't be another nations doing... GL with the movie script ideology that nukes win.

Plus China owns a small percentage of American national debt 10-15%...it's those big....financial institutes they owe it too... and bonds... Also without China the USA collapses and vice versa...it's why China is lending $ to the USA so they keep doing business with them.

You might wanna stop watching foxnews and prob learn a bit about your own country.
Old 09-28-2017, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is life in the caliphate (france)?
It's nice...scary amount of blacks around...tho...kinda shocked me tbh. Genuine straight outta Africa blacks too.

Plan B: breed the natives out of Europe is most definitely working.
Old 09-28-2017, 04:57 PM
Banned

...I am not racist but I definately patted my pockets down a few times...just to make sure no African voodoo disappearing trick happened on my Euro's...
Old 09-29-2017, 11:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's nice...scary amount of blacks around...tho...kinda shocked me tbh. Genuine straight outta Africa blacks too.

Plan B: breed the natives out of Europe is most definitely working.
If you are any indication of how smart Australia is then America and just about every other country is in good shape. I feel bad for those Africa blacks for having to be around you.
Old 09-29-2017, 12:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are any indication of how smart Australia is then America and just about every other country is in good shape. I feel bad for those Africa blacks for having to be around you.
You still upset no one cared that people were duping bags on agnarr server? Still writing a thesis on how it will affect the economy?

(Yup bet you are).
Old 10-02-2017, 12:48 AM
Aviak

Confirmed roids
Old 10-02-2017, 02:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You still upset no one cared that people were duping bags on agnarr server? Still writing a thesis on how it will affect the economy?

(Yup bet you are).

-1. I know your memory isn't that great but I'll help you out. It was me duping the bags. But I do have a little piece of economy for you.

You are poor. How do I know you are poor? Because you wanted to rent out your garage to some student. I'm not poor so I can't really get into your mindset but if I had to, I still wouldn't give up my personal space and free zone to do what I want when I want for $500 a week. If I want to walk balls out in my garage, I want the freedom to do it. Poor people lease out spaces in their homes. Rich people lease out OTHER investment homes.

Hope this clears some things up.
Old 10-02-2017, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Civil War. It won't be another nations doing... GL with the movie script ideology that nukes win.

Plus China owns a small percentage of American national debt 10-15%...it's those big....financial institutes they owe it too... and bonds... Also without China the USA collapses and vice versa...it's why China is lending $ to the USA so they keep doing business with them.

You might wanna stop watching foxnews and prob learn a bit about your own country.
I'm the one watching fox news? Ain't no fucking civil war happening. Shut your dumb ass up. You're the biggest try hard on this forum which proves you're the biggest fucking loser here.

Go get your shinebox you fucking clown.
Old 10-02-2017, 05:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one is paying him $500 a week for a garage, if you believe anything farzo says you are as dumb as he is
I was exaggerating for all intended purposes to benefit of Farzo. That should of been pretty obvious.....maybe not for some.
Closed Thread