Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 08:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're doing KC at 59 you're part of the problem ^^
KC can go to 60. Is it ideal? no. But hands and basement camps can still offer decent XP as long as mobs are available. In my case it's a lack of options. Not in a guild so no guild groups and I don't have a seb key. There is no other zone that I know of where there is pick up group potential. Hole is bring your own group. Not sure about Chardok though.
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 02-11-2019, 08:12 PM
Fire Giant

I thought this thread was going to either be about the Chiefs or the city itself... 2/10
Old 02-11-2019, 08:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluppo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
KC can go to 60. Is it ideal? no. But hands and basement camps can still offer decent XP as long as mobs are available. In my case it's a lack of options. Not in a guild so no guild groups and I don't have a seb key. There is no other zone that I know of where there is pick up group potential. Hole is bring your own group. Not sure about Chardok though.
Seb key quest is very easy. You can hire a tracker to help or sometimes find people there doing it at the zoneline. KC at 59 is brutal.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

I dinged 60 in a hands group. It was great. I even had time to med between pulls.

-Mcoy
Old 02-11-2019, 08:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dinged 60 in a hands group. It was great. I even had time to med between pulls.

-Mcoy
I was in group with you Mcoy I remember this like a year ago! Probably on my enchanter Hiiram. I literally always remember when I’m grouping in KC how you said: “living proof you can do KC to 60. Good times man.

Anyway, there is no reason for OP not to have seb key. Seb good exp and great money!
Old 02-11-2019, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

So like theres tons of places in your level range with hundreds! of mobs up 24/7. Use some creativity!
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
KC at 59 is brutal.
Why? Seems fine to me. Go down to the basement. All the skeletons will be blue to 59 and they're not particularly tough for their level. Spells like spirit of wolf and harmony work in here. Not a lot of trains go through the area and there are safe spots for a player to log out at if he wishes. Corpse recovery is quick and simple if something happens to go wrong and rezzes are almost always available. The only real downside, if you can call it that, is how popular the area is so it's not always open.

Granted, don't hang out around the courtyards or zone in area at 59. That stuff's mostly green by then.

Danth
Old 02-11-2019, 08:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Mcoy
I intend to do the same thing! I usually get a good late night group so I am hoping that this Friday or Saturday night might be when I ding 60 at either Hands camp or in the basement.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:40 PM
Sarnak

Yeah the Hole is probably my favorite place to level 50+ and clerics are one of the harder ones to gather, so If you start your own group you will be well on your way. I’ve formed them all the time being a rogue and being one of the necessary classes, usually doesn’t take long at all!
Old 02-11-2019, 08:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why? Seems fine to me. Go down to the basement. All the skeletons will be blue to 59 and they're not particularly tough for their level. Spells like spirit of wolf and harmony work in here. Not a lot of trains go through the area and there are safe spots for a player to log out at if he wishes. Corpse recovery is quick and simple if something happens to go wrong and rezzes are almost always available. The only real downside, if you can call it that, is how popular the area is so it's not always open.

Granted, don't hang out around the courtyards or zone in area at 59. That stuff's mostly green by then.

Danth
Agreed. The guardians are still blue and a few sentry's if they are max level. The rest have all greened out at the moat. But go up top and the lookouts, prisoners and hands are all blue. Basement is mostly still blue. I had a basement group where I got a full gold in 59 in one XP session.
Closed Thread