Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2019, 10:10 PM
Kobold

Default Velious armor

I was curious about how the warrior Velious armor sets look on different races. I know the armor models, but was curious about colors for fashion quest. The reason I ask is because the ranger SS armor has a different color depending on the race. Humans seem to have a bright gold color and wood elves a seemingly darker gold/brown color. Anyone have any screenshots? I can't seem to find too many.

Disclaimer: I may have not been looking in the right places.

Thanks in advance guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-03-2019, 10:53 PM
Sarnak

the thurgadin looks silver I think on all races. for wood elves, the fashion quest winners, kael armor looks like a sick robins egg blue. but the skyshrine is a dirty ass shitty brown. don't go skyshrine if a wood elf.
Old 09-04-2019, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

http://wiki.project1999.com/Fashion#...r_Sets_by_Race

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-04-2019, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Thurg (also Crystal Chitin as “plate”) is the default color for each race linked by Loramin. Kael or SS is different. You can prob see the tint via clicking on the armor piece on the wiki or on ZAM.

Any set will look “nice” if you have the flow of all the pieces. The real trick is making it look good with a fungi per your race. Same goes for the other mismatched BiS items. Flow is easy, mismatched but fashionable is the advanced game. Luckily for warriors tanking with a non-fungi for hard stuff is expected.
Last edited by Snaggles; 09-04-2019 at 10:48 AM..
Old 09-04-2019, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thurg (also Crystal Chitin as “plate”) is the default color for each race linked by Loramin. Kael or SS is different. You can prob see the tint via clicking on the armor piece on the wiki or on ZAM.
Yeah, I linked to those Velious graphics because they show the core armor look and have all the races, but if you want to see the specifics (with tint, but with a lot less race/gender combinations) check out: http://wiki.project1999.com/FashionQuest_Guide

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-04-2019, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Choose a combo that will look good with a black vanilla breastplate. You can test your fashion with an enamled black chestplate until you learn to jobshare with Vindi.
Old 09-04-2019, 06:59 PM
Kobold

Appreciate all of the suggestions. I had no idea that there was that fashionquest portion of the wiki. I know it's vain, but I'm planning on factioning/gearing the warrior out at the minimum level I'm able to do so *level 5 if I'm not mistaken*. I just think it would be fun to have full SS or Kael armor at that level if possible. Just wanted to make sure it looks as sharp as possible [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-06-2019, 05:31 AM
Kobold

Kael all the way, the blue gets you noticed for sure. Plus it's arguably better than SS for a war for every slot but legs.
Closed Thread