Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2019, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroduk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is it possible you can let use to use newer pet graphic?
don't mind to do all command manually, but graphic... please?
Do Better Classic Elementals still work? I always thought those were cooler and belonged on P99 more (they're still not classic, but less so than the Luclin elementals, since at least these still use the old models, just with a different skin).

At the very least I feel like they belong on Blue, but maybe on Green too since no one else can see them and they're almost classic.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 09-14-2019 at 02:00 PM..
Old 09-14-2019, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do Better Classic Elementals still work? I always thought those were cooler and belonged on P99 more (they're still not classic, but less so than the Luclin elementals, since at least these still use the old models, just with a different skin).

At the very least I feel like they belong on Blue, but maybe on Green too since no one else can see them and they're almost classic.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They look great.
Old 09-15-2019, 03:25 PM
Large Bat

After the last patch I can't get it to open with McAfee active. It blocks an incoming connection from IP 144.121.19.172, 161.69.25.99

'Suspicious incoming network connection blocked. Source IP address: 144.121.19.172

I opened eqgame and eqemu exe's to all access all ports on McAfee, but guess I am missing something.
Last edited by Temin; 09-15-2019 at 03:36 PM..
Old 09-16-2019, 03:03 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Yeah, what's up with the new UI? I haven't played in a few months, so I tried to log back on on a new computer. I don't understand anything!
Old 09-16-2019, 03:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think of all the people of Surefall Glade... They spent a ton of advertisement featuring their zone and wanting people to show up in singles and in groups because they were told people can now port in and now, nothing... Surefall Glade will now crumble to nothing... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hehehe.

Serious question though (for when the bug does get fixed) ... I heard that the port's landing spot is right inside the Druid guild or something like that (not safe for evil races) Does anyone know if this is true and if any of those NPCs See Invis? If so, I would have to be careful in the future on who exactly I could port in to Surefall Glade... lol.

Werga ⋆ Level 29 Shaman ⋆ Troll
Taruuk ⋆ Level 14 Necromancer ⋆ Dark Elf

Old 09-16-2019, 03:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee12874 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hehehe.

Serious question though (for when the bug does get fixed) ... I heard that the port's landing spot is right inside the Druid guild or something like that (not safe for evil races) Does anyone know if this is true and if any of those NPCs See Invis? If so, I would have to be careful in the future on who exactly I could port in to Surefall Glade... lol.
The Wiki map lists the spot as Druid Guildmaster and Surefall Druid Teleport destination and the zone is filled with Humans and Half-Elfs so I think evil races would want to watch themselves if ported in...
Old 09-16-2019, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Wiki map lists the spot as Druid Guildmaster and Surefall Druid Teleport destination and the zone is filled with Humans and Half-Elfs so I think evil races would want to watch themselves if ported in...
To be fair, this isn't the only port destination where evils (who haven't done faction work) will need an invis. That's what they get for consorting with (and/or being) Trolls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Surefall is basically the same as North Karana, as far as the issues facing evils in porting in. Maybe a tad bit worse since the zone is full of good NPCs, NK you should be ok if your invis holds and you run quick away from the ring, SFG is full of good NPCs throughout
Old 09-16-2019, 10:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Surefall is basically the same as North Karana, as far as the issues facing evils in porting in. Maybe a tad bit worse since the zone is full of good NPCs, NK you should be ok if your invis holds and you run quick away from the ring, SFG is full of good NPCs throughout
Okay yeah, that's kind of what I was imagining as well. My biggest concern was if any of the Surefall NPCs could See Invis for some reason.

Werga ⋆ Level 29 Shaman ⋆ Troll
Taruuk ⋆ Level 14 Necromancer ⋆ Dark Elf

Old 09-19-2019, 12:40 PM
Banned

You shouldn't have to defend making classic changes

Remove the pet winduh u spaghetti spine
Closed Thread