Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2019, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens got more dragons after rooting fwiw
That’s mostly cause bagel is baller
Old 08-20-2019, 08:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Before the dragons were rooted on a earthquake there would be

AG
BG
Core
AM
PS
Kittens
Tempest

Cant say this is the healthiest the raid scene has been.
So the raid scene was healthiest when AM was getting most of the mobs most of the time? You don't say! I can't imagine why you would think that...

Think about it this way. All the experts say that crying is good for your emotional health. So even if the raid scene isn't at it's peak health, you're still reaping personal benefits! Enjoy your tranquil state of mind, friend.
Old 08-20-2019, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the raid scene was healthiest when AM was getting most of the mobs most of the time? You don't say! I can't imagine why you would think that...

Think about it this way. All the experts say that crying is good for your emotional health. So even if the raid scene isn't at it's peak health, you're still reaping personal benefits! Enjoy your tranquil state of mind, friend.
Probably so, ask yourself on kunark mobs do they compete against AM or riot more ?
Old 08-20-2019, 10:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Before the dragons were rooted on a earthquake there would be

AG
BG
Core
AM
PS
Kittens
Tempest

Cant say this is the healthiest the raid scene has been.
Don't kid yourself. PS/BG/Kittens and most of the time Core were not competing in NToV.

It was AM vs Tempest... then AG for a bit.
It's been 2 guilds with AM winning 3/4 (or more) of the content well before rooted dragons.
Old 08-20-2019, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Those that are getting less loot after the rooted dragons are complaining(through any means necessary). Those that are getting more are happy about it. How cliche.

The only thing I can think nearly the whole time I spent reading this thread is: how bad is Riot screwing up PR that despite all the bullshit AM put us Casual Scum Guilds through it was a better choice for him to app AM over Riot...

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 08-21-2019, 12:08 AM
Aviak

If you predicted Riot would be the top guild on the server the day CorPSe merged, you're Nostradumbass trying to get away with revising history. AM was still the top guild and should have remained so.

Within days of forming, Riot was inundated with applications. There's a reason all those people chose Riot over AM which was the safer bet at the time... Want to guess what the big reason was?

Riot is not perfect. But if Riot really does have a PR problem, it certainly doesn't have a PR problem compared to AM. If it did, all those apps would have gone to AM and this thread wouldn't exist.
Old 08-21-2019, 02:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you predicted Riot would be the top guild on the server the day CorPSe merged, you're Nostradumbass trying to get away with revising history. AM was still the top guild and should have remained so.

Within days of forming, Riot was inundated with applications. There's a reason all those people chose Riot over AM which was the safer bet at the time... Want to guess what the big reason was?

Riot is not perfect. But if Riot really does have a PR problem, it certainly doesn't have a PR problem compared to AM. If it did, all those apps would have gone to AM and this thread wouldn't exist.
There was a DKP bidding war over the top raiders in AG as far as I know so that had a part to play. AM definitely didnt have a sterling reputation at the time.

All i can say knowing people on both sides is now, if half the people who bailed for riot said half the things they said while in other guilds (there should be a guild population limit, mobs should be rotated, too guilds shouldnt cherry pick velious and vanilla content, etc) then maybe we could just compete over the fun mobs like vulak, doze, ststue, and KT etc and get on with our lives.
Old 08-21-2019, 02:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was a DKP bidding war over the top raiders in AG as far as I know so that had a part to play. AM definitely didnt have a sterling reputation at the time.

All i can say knowing people on both sides is now, if half the people who bailed for riot said half the things they said while in other guilds (there should be a guild population limit, mobs should be rotated, too guilds shouldnt cherry pick velious and vanilla content, etc) then maybe we could just compete over the fun mobs like vulak, doze, ststue, and KT etc and get on with our lives.
Sounds like buyer's remorse. All of the AG guys I've met in Riot are having a ball [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-21-2019, 05:42 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as far as I know
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-21-2019, 05:53 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
There was a DKP bidding war over the top raiders in AG as far as I know so that had a part to play.
Not true.
Only happened with ex-Omni members ^^
Closed Thread