Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2019, 02:44 AM
Large Rat

Smile Looking to join / Forming an Asian Guild

Hi Adventurers. Four of us are from Hong Kong & Singapore. We are currently looking to join an Asian Guild but we still haven't met or found any yet. Is there any Asian guilds recruiting?

If not, we are looking for more friends to join us and suit with our game time. We normally play from midnight 0am til 3:30am HKT (Hong Kong Time)

Please msg me or in game /t cken if you would like to join us.

Cheers*
Cken lvl 45 Pally [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-26-2019, 04:21 AM
Planar Protector

Those are sort of unusual times for an Asian guild, have you guys considered joining a guild like Europa for the hours you play?

Midnight in Hong Kong is 6pm in central Europe <3

Just a thought [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-27-2019, 01:18 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I think there are 40~50 Chinese/HK/Singapore ppls in game but no Asian guild so far. (There was an Asian guild called Infernus but they don't show up anymore.)
Old 08-27-2019, 01:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by changeliao [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think there are 40~50 Chinese/HK/Singapore ppls in game but no Asian guild so far. (There was an Asian guild called Infernus but they don't show up anymore.)
Riot has a pretty large Asian population. Lots of ex-Infernus members, but we require level 58+ before applying.

-Baylan
Old 08-27-2019, 02:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by changeliao [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Infernus was a Australasian guild to start with from what I was told when I first started playing P99. Most of the Aussie's left P99 for Phinny on live and P2002.

Look at joining Riot. We have more Asian based players than Aussies. All very cool and chill to hang out with.
Old 08-27-2019, 05:39 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naonak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Infernus was a Australasian guild to start with from what I was told when I first started playing P99. Most of the Aussie's left P99 for Phinny on live and P2002.

Look at joining Riot. We have more Asian based players than Aussies. All very cool and chill to hang out with.
First of all, thanks for the advice from the above buddies.

May I ask what’s the raid time of Riot normally?
Old 08-27-2019, 06:03 AM
Aviak

There is no 'raid' time on p99, that's simply not how this game works. Raids here 'start' whenever a raid worthy target spawns.

However, we do have 1 fixed raiding slot every week which is PoSky (Sunday 18:00 CEST afaik).
Old 08-28-2019, 11:38 PM
Sarnak

Riot has a large asian/Aussie crew also some hard cores that play and raid at all times.

NAMPUS EPIC gnome MAG
Wyman EPIC halfing WAR
Old 09-22-2019, 12:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naonak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Infernus seemed to have mostly Australians when I joined. Ended up getting quite big, those were the days.

P99 - Blue
Lafael - Druid - Level 60
Garnagle - Necro - Level 57
Seductress - Enchanter - Level 52
Sweets - Bard - Level 35
Venexia - Shaman - Level 60
Wonderelf - Warrior - Level 51
Closed Thread