Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2019, 01:55 AM
Fire Giant

You can be stunned and still not be interrupted during a combat bandage. All about the push, as someone said earlier.
Old 09-19-2019, 05:22 AM
Sarnak

Exploit

working as intended
Old 09-19-2019, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

This is one of those pro moves I don’t make use of because it just feels unclassic. I’ve been told about it a million times but eh... it just seems kind of lame, ya know?
Old 09-19-2019, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is one of those pro moves I don’t make use of because it just feels unclassic. I’ve been told about it a million times but eh... it just seems kind of lame, ya know?
Way more lame than a CR, that's for sure.
Old 09-20-2019, 04:59 AM
Fire Giant

Corpse runs are classic.
Old 09-20-2019, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Corpse runs are classic.
I'm now pretty sure Combat Bind Wound isn't though.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=334262
Old 09-20-2019, 04:38 PM
Fire Giant

Going off memory I believe the biggest issue I had with the targeting macro is that you had to be careful a corpse wasn't closer to you than the mob you were fighting. It will target the nearest mob with that spelling so even a /hidecorpse would get targeted instead of your mob... Just something to look out for.
Old 09-20-2019, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

I'm almost positive this is not classic. I remember reading a ton of solo guides for Monks on the old Monkly Business forums back in the day and don't recall any mention of combat bind wound, despite the bind wound skill itself being heavily emphasized for all soloing Monks (these were the days when Fungis were few and far between).
Old 09-20-2019, 06:43 PM
Fire Giant

I always found trying to retarget the noc using the macro was more trouble than it was worth. Just use your key to target nearest npc before you hit auto attack. Sucks if multiple mobs are around but that’s rare. It makes such a huge difference it’s crazy

. Also, if you are in an area with fairly easy single pulls or a split camp with beads you can summon an eye and bind wound while pulling. Makes a nice difference places like the hole where you start pulling at 60% and at 70% before mob gets to the corner you want to pull them to.
Old 09-21-2019, 02:20 AM
Planar Protector

Yea, using tab targeting or your assist key feels a better way to retarget the mob. Automating the process too far ends up being less helpful than you'd think.

I find the beat solution is to have a bindwound button and a /stand button and just target the recipient of the bandages and then the mob manually. E.g f3 (target griup tank), 4 (bind wound), 3 (/stand), mouseclick my assist social and then q for attack.

A warrior is not very button clicky so its nice to have a flourish of button presses to make occasionally.
Closed Thread