Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2020, 12:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hacktually....Dargons on Blue are contested way more then they were ever on Red. The way Blue guilds engage rooted Dargons and adpated to changes have been impressive to see/participate in.

Red99 100% the more Blue server with only ever 1 guild killing Dargons - there's maybe 10 noteable times where guild on guild Dargon fighting happened in Red99s entire history.

Red99 guilds like Nilly, Apex, Empire were full of washed up blue converts looking for an easier pixel run, but no shame in that, was an intelligent thing to do to see ToV raid zones etc.

Takes 500% more skill, and determination to kill Dargon's on Blue then it ever did on Red as most Red99 guilds were 80% warmbodies, where as on Blue you need to be quite a bit more active as a whole guild to be sucessful.

Also say hello to your Grandma if you still live with her.

You were in all 3 of them guilds and went 2-59 in pvp. Move on man.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:41 PM
Banned

Okay Tassador or Tomatoe King (Bigsham) on anonymous account, thanks for your input again.

Maybe logout of your other account before posting next time.
Old 08-11-2020, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

No that one is not me. I don’t have the energy to do that anymore. Barely trolling at a 3 out of 10 these days.
Old 08-11-2020, 08:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Takes 500% more skill, and determination to kill Dargon's on Blue then it ever did on Red as most Red99 guilds were 80% warmbodies, where as on Blue you need to be quite a bit more active as a whole guild to be sucessful.
I was under the impress that blue just zergs dragon nowadays?

Youre right that most people on apex are warmbodies though.
Old 08-11-2020, 08:31 PM
Banned

Bad players always lump into the winning guild, red99 was a server full of people who didnt want to deal with pvp while farming raid mobs

for more examples see every single guild other then epidemic ( Best guild on red99 )

See you in thurgadin

LOL Pvp on blue
Old 08-11-2020, 11:21 PM
Banned

haha I love you guys, red99 community by far the funnest I've ever been apart of.
Old 08-11-2020, 11:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No that one is not me. I don’t have the energy to do that anymore. Barely trolling at a 3 out of 10 these days.
ahah just sounded like you is all.
Closed Thread