Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2021, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine if you handed bombs to children and had them walk over to other children to blow up those children, and dropped bombs on children and your own children on accident, and even sent your children to military targets to use as propaganda.
So then the quote...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who drops bombs on children is terrible
...still applies, yes? It's easy to agree with and not take offense.

Also, it hasn't only been a fight over land but water as well, at times to a greater extent.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-11101797
Old 05-17-2021, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Just saying "anyone who drops bombs on children is terrible" in this context is code for:

"jews are terrible baby killers"

which is code for:

"jews own the media and banks"

which is code for

"Ironically, im totally a qanon retard!"
Old 05-17-2021, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

I think a question we could discuss here is what someone would like Hamas to do, or would like israel to do to conclude the present conflict.

Talking about how many people die on one side vs how many people die on the other is a bit silly, since it doesn't indicate anything except which side is stronger. Even the strongest nation (USA) can't stop Hamas style terrorism with proportionality. When did proportional killing somehow become the correct way. "We kill 1 person in Hamas occupied palestine for ever 1 person in Israel that is killed"

Besides, US government just sends paypal of like 20,000 dollar worth of bitcoin to hamas to re-start missile attacks whenever they need US population to stop paying attention to domestic policy and impending hyper inflation. "Better heat up the middle east!"
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-17-2021, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just saying "anyone who drops bombs on children is terrible" in this context is code for:

"jews are terrible baby killers"

which is code for:

"jews own the media and banks"

which is code for

"Ironically, im totally a qanon retard!"
I think in your head it doesn't matter if Israel does anything wrong, because whenever anyone tries to tell you Israel is doing something wrong, it will all be code for "everyone hates Jews (even Jews like Loramin).

Like, it doesn't matter what crimes against humanity they commit, all you'll ever hear is "nah nah nah anti-semitism nah nah nah."

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-17-2021, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Jib's point is that the argument is dumb. Hamas is a piece of shit organization, confirmed.

Israel is a piece of shit organization, confirmed.

Neither side looks like a good one to be on.

So what does a solution look like? If you think Israel is the bad guy, what do you think israel should do, and why do you think it would be successful given the rich history of Israel giving land and other concessions to their enemies who then re-engage in warfare.

If you think Hamas is the bad guy, what do you think Hamas should do and why do you think it would be successful given the rich history of Hamas
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-17-2021, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think in your head it doesn't matter if Israel does anything wrong, because whenever anyone tries to tell you Israel is doing something wrong, it will all be code for "everyone hates Jews (even Jews like Loramin).

Like, it doesn't matter what crimes against humanity they commit, all you'll ever hear is "nah nah nah anti-semitism nah nah nah."
I think in your head that if anything wrong happens to Palestinians Israel is doing it. And on purpose.

What should israel do differently, that it hasnt already? How about that?

Can you explain how israel keeps killing children, like, are they targeting them? or do you think they are targeting civilians, or shooting tactical air strikes into the fog?

Can you please elaborate on what israel is doing wrong and how they can do it better?

I want to know specifically how you think Israel is being wrong.

If Loramin was king of the jews, how would you solve this problem.
Last edited by Jibartik; 05-17-2021 at 07:40 PM..
Old 05-17-2021, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Systematic racism would be saying something like

Resisting arrest.

anyone who runs from cops.

Anyone who drops bombs on children.
https://youtu.be/6b0ftfKFEJg
Old 05-17-2021, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

You're right, what they normalize accusing the jew of is way worse.
Old 05-17-2021, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who drops bombs on children is terrible hope this helps
Who do you think Hamas intends on killing with rockets when they fire at Israeli population centers? Certainly only military targets!!!

But yes I do agree, Israel should, as the party with precision weapons, stop bombing civilians. But the argument that the Palestinians dindu nuffin is garbage
Old 05-17-2021, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jib's point is that the argument is dumb. Hamas is a piece of shit organization, confirmed.

Israel is a piece of shit organization, confirmed.

Neither side looks like a good one to be on.

So what does a solution look like? If you think Israel is the bad guy, what do you think israel should do, and why do you think it would be successful given the rich history of Israel giving land and other concessions to their enemies who then re-engage in warfare.

If you think Hamas is the bad guy, what do you think Hamas should do and why do you think it would be successful given the rich history of Hamas
gustoo I just saw your post and yea, your questions are better, loramin answer these, and by defacto answer mine.

Also we should go into the "rich history" of the sides the Palestinians have chosen over the last 100 years wars [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But yes I do agree, Israel should, as the party with precision weapons, stop bombing civilians. But the argument that the Palestinians dindu nuffin is garbage
But my question is what are some sort of possible solutions that haven't been tried before?

What's a solution that could work now that we're somehow missing?

How accurate are these tacticle strikes? are they knowingly targeting buildings with civilians and children in them? or are they learning about that too and re-assessing? Idk, there is a lot to unpack...

but I say this: if you imidiatly unpack israel is killing kids and that hamas is doing nothing but getting wrecked, jew or asian, you're spewing anti-Semitic blood libel rhetoric.
Last edited by Jibartik; 05-17-2021 at 07:53 PM..
Closed Thread