Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2020, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Show me things he could have done. Show me the magic fix we’re not doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another thing, you can’t pretend the relentless accusations about him, the fraudulent investigations aren’t to blame in part for how he acts toward the media and the left.
I don't, but why he got his unleaderlike quality, isn't why I care that it's unleaderlike.

When russiagate was a thing I said "this is just leftist obamamuslimgate" now huntergate is a thing and Im like "this is just rightist russiagate"

My best advice is to stay away from these "gates".
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-21-2020 at 03:25 PM..
Old 10-21-2020, 03:26 PM
Banned

1. How should the President force social distancing?
  2. He should force ventilation? How? To whom? Who pays?
  3. State issue, good he didn't force a national mandate.
  4. Yes, lets have the Government remind people to wash their hands. Right.
  5. Our testing has and continues to be well above average.
  6. Contact tracing lol...this is a fairy tale
  7. State issue, but again, why are you looking to the president to do these things?
Old 10-21-2020, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You simply cannot place the delay of the stimulus on him. That has been Pelosi and the Democrats through and through. Which is typical of them, tell us they are for the working man and then delay aid because the deal isn’t exactly what Pelosi wanted
but: https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackfri.../#3e819ebf3930
Old 10-21-2020, 03:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't, but why he got his unleaderlike quality, isn't why I care that it's unleaderlike.

When russiagate was a thing I said "this is just leftist obamamuslimgate" now huntergate is a thing and Im like "this is just rightist russiagate"

My best advice is to stay away from these "gates".
Russiagate was investigated for literally his entire first term and failed every time to turn up any concrete evidence, as was admitted by people who don't even like him doing the investigations.

The hunter biden thing has more and more concrete evidence to support it every day, it is not conspiratorial, and is extremely germain to the election. I'd like to know if one of the candidates is an extremely corrupt establishment politician who speaks almost entirely in platitudes. Now you can argue it's transparently obvious that they are strategically deploying the evidence *now* when the election is right around the corner, and that's kinda slimy, and I agree with that.

Also with that swiss cheese example, surely forcibly locking people in their houses for a year would be the best measure? But he can't do that, because it's unconstitutional. He also can't necessarily do all of those things, because he can't just decree things like a magic king. As much as people like to call him a "fascist", the architecture of our political system literally prevents the president from becoming that. That was the whole idea with three branches of government and state sovereignty.
Last edited by douglas1999; 10-21-2020 at 03:32 PM..
Old 10-21-2020, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
  1. How should the President force social distancing?

By not telling people it's not helpful and the virus is fake and will go away

2. He should force ventilation? How? To whom? Who pays?

I wasnt being 100% literal but a little humorous, but if you insist, sure he should supply all small buisnesses with a special tax write off for Hvac upgrades to their buisnesses during pandemic, why NOT?? create jobs anyone?

3. State issue, good he didn't force a national mandate.

Trump should have told people to calm down and act ratoinal not pretend this was communsim. Im just saying that is leadership.

4. Yes, lets have the Government remind people to wash their hands. Right.

We had them telling them to drink bleech and masks dont work bruh yes, lets have the goverment tell us to not freak out about being asked to wash your hands because clearly lying to us is important enough to prevent us from panicking but telling us to argue and fight with each other will keep us calm and things certain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

5. Our testing has and continues to be well above average.

This is false. Here is a link: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/...nal-comparison

Thing is, I don't need one, I have eyes and was here, and we did a crap job of testing and if you disagree thats because you don't care about testing and think what we did was fine.

6. Contact tracing lol...this is a fairy tale

your imagined image of it is. But contract tracing is litreally what we're doing anyway despite trump making you think that it's communsim.

7. State issue, but again, why are you looking to the president to do these things?

idk Im not looking at the meme while I waste my time arguing about the same thing you and I were arguing about on page 50 ITT so what is the point?
Old 10-21-2020, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also with that swiss cheese example, surely forcibly locking people in their houses for a year would be the best measure?
No. I dont believe in authoritarianism just because you do.
Old 10-21-2020, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These are hilarious, it's like hey guys this is what we think Republicans would say about Trump if they were dumb and badly lit like us.

Reason number 84:

ALMOST STARTED WW3

Do you know how close we came? Just take a look at the space between his fingers.

Jesus Christ! I didn't know it was that bad! I just need a couple of more reasons and I'm switching my vote for sure!
Old 10-21-2020, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These are hilarious, it's like hey guys this is what we think Republicans would say about Trump if they were dumb and badly lit like us.

Reason number 84:

ALMOST STARTED WW3

Do you know how close we came? Just take a look at the space between his fingers.

Jesus Christ! I didn't know it was that bad! I just need a couple of more reasons and I'm switching my vote for sure!
Pat Robertson says that he has been told by God that Trump will win reelection ... and it will bring about the beginning of the End Times.

So there's still hope!
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-21-2020 at 04:10 PM..
Old 10-21-2020, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But he can't do that, because it's unconstitutional. He also can't necessarily do all of those things, because he can't just decree things like a magic king. As much as people like to call him a "fascist", the architecture of our political system literally prevents the president from becoming that. That was the whole idea with three branches of government and state sovereignty.
Paging Jibartnik: A conservative would resist the expansion of power during an emergency, fearing the powers would become permanent and reduce our federal republic to an executive state. You wanted an example here is one from someone else since I guess you missed a more complete list I produced earlier.
Old 10-21-2020, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

You just dont do that mr president, it isnt cool!

Im glad pat finally found jesus.

btw to answer your page, the link is how a conservative acts.
Closed Thread