View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2020, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Sudan doesn't matter, they couped the terrorist fella, but you'd feed more minds by pointing out D-NY and D-NJ were blocking the deal to get 9/11 money from it.

Bacon!!
Old 10-23-2020, 08:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you’re saying people shouldn’t listen to Trump? I’m glad you agree he shouldn’t be president

See you on Election Day. Just kidding, I’m not poor, obese, or a redneck
Swing and a miss
Old 10-23-2020, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sudan doesn't matter, they couped the terrorist fella, but you'd feed more minds by pointing out D-NY and D-NJ were blocking the deal to get 9/11 money from it.

Bacon!!
Schumer? Details buddy
Old 10-23-2020, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Schumer? Details buddy
https://www.wsj.com/articles/sudan-d...ez-11600022016

dunno if tromps thing does any of that
Old 10-23-2020, 09:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
I voted for McCain in 2008 and Trump in 2016. Hated Obama, because he didn’t hold anyone accountable after the financial crisis and he was elected overwhelmingly based on that event

Peace with Sudan is utterly inconsequential. The UAE and eventual peace with Saudi Arabia both matter, but if you haven’t noticed turkey is the one currently causing Middle East instability. They need to be removed from NATO, these moves trump and Pompeo are making help Israel but do very little to stop violence in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya, four countries that we broke by our intervention
Well since we can't do everything, let's do nothing I guess? I mean I hear you, but you make progress a step at a time. And those countries were not broken by our intervention. It's not as if everything is roses in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya had we never gone there.

And I understand turkey is currently a problem, but it's a flash in the pan. If you could somehow square away turkey's aggressions, there would still be a billion other problems to solve.
Last edited by douglas1999; 10-23-2020 at 10:02 PM..
Old 10-23-2020, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sudan doesn't matter, they couped the terrorist fella
You're spitting on Charles George Gordon's memory!

Sudan has ALWAYS been a giant hotbed of shit from the very moment someone made some scrawl on the map and named it. Did you know they just had the second Massacre of Khartoum?

578 ethnic groups communicating in 145 different languages, it's hardly a country, and if it's political history is any guide it is about to descend into a jihadi-spewing rebellion at any moment. Besides the fact that the handsome al-Bashir has exited, literally none of the other underlying problems that led to multiple recent genocides have been fixed.

It's peaceful now? LOL good for them!

Any chance to improve relations* with Sudan is a giant giant plus.

*Note: 'relations' is to mean a sudden influx of American and Israeli(so American) money and a giant CIA base with lots of technical people so we can spy on all those troublemakers a lot better. Also the creation of a functioning middle class with the import of Jewish businessmen who will run Chinese-operated sweatshops using Indonesian and Sudanese but mostly Indonesian labor.
Old 10-23-2020, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Also, Armenia is worth more than every Muslim and Jew on planet earth. Pompeo is a conservative Christian (allegedly), why no concern about western civ and Christian genocide? Mostly because you guys are completely full of shit, not actually conservative, and couldn’t care less about the future, the past, the debt, or any conservative ideas, you just like your hero Donald Trump. He really could shoot someone in the face and y’all would say that person deserved it
I am sympathetic with this, I would also like to know why it's not an apparent priority to notice a second armenian genocide unfolding. It's sad that there is a rank order to genocides in our world.
Old 10-23-2020, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you could somehow square away turkey's aggressions, there would still be a billion other problems to solve.
I believe everything that Turkey does goes through the White House.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We had all kinds of difficulties when Obama was publicly insulting the elected leader of Turkey, but after him and Trump had a couple of conversations all of a sudden no one was talking about Turkey and Turkey got a lot more adventurous and no condemnation or really any comment from over here.

There is always the quid pro quo. That's the basis for relations between nation-states; even the friendliest are always reminding each other how much they have done for one another.

So Trump told Erdoğan he could do whatever he wanted in exchange for what? Inquiring minds want to know. Where's the quo, man? Turkish drones are being shot down over Armenia and the US is like [makes too doo loo too doo loo noise meant to invoke looking away]. Obama would have been all over that!

Trying to figure it out. Turkey is doing something for us. What do we want in Libya? Are we fucking Egypt? Or the Russians? I really hope Trump is re-elected because this game must go on.
Old 10-24-2020, 01:29 AM
Planar Protector

https://youtu.be/T8eRmYCfZms person, man, woman, camera, tv. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2020, 02:30 AM
Sarnak

I'm glad all of the truth about Trump's corruption and racism has come to the surface. Just a few short weeks until USA is once again lead by a decent man with morals and values. It will be fun to watch the Chump family and friends go to jail for their illegal, and borderline traitorous, acts!
Closed Thread