Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 07:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's literally no evidence to support the notion that covid 19 was genetically engineered. The evidence suggest convergent evolution. The experts at QAnon still taking Philosophy 101 at their local community college can say whatever they want.
So the gain of function theories are bogus? What are meads credentials?

Seems bold to say there is no evidence of some fuckery.

Bat Magic
Last edited by FatherSioux; 10-27-2020 at 07:39 AM..
Old 10-27-2020, 07:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder how many people had to google what fracking is
Thats where you displace underground reserves of oil or gas with water and hope you don’t cause earthquakes in the process and that the water will stay put so you don’t have a bunch of sinkholes open up to eat up people’s property above?
Old 10-27-2020, 07:51 AM
Sarnak

After Biden wins, do you conspiracy theory nutjobs crawl back under the rock you came from, or do you start to reconsider how wrong you are? It will be a good opportunity to look into rehab for your meth addictions, or to get back on your schizophrenia meds. Reality is a more interesting place than your mind's echo chamber
Old 10-27-2020, 08:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack
...do you start to reconsider how wrong you are?...
*thinks back to 2016 polls and predictions*

C'mon, Jack.

Ya gotta practice what ya preach.
Old 10-27-2020, 08:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the gain of function theories are bogus? What are meads credentials?

Seems bold to say there is no evidence of some fuckery.

Bat Magic
She asked me if I thought it was a splice job. There's no evidence of that. Your article proves nothing of this being a genetically engineered bug. Did they have the bug in a lab and might have been trying to genetically modify it? I acknowledge the possibility. But I don't let wild conspiracy theories rule my brain.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-27-2020, 08:20 AM
Banned

Next week is going to be great.
Old 10-27-2020, 08:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
There's literally no evidence to support the notion that covid 19 was genetically engineered.
Are you saying it wasn't genetically engineered? You seem to make a distinction between it being a splice job vs genetic engineered.
Old 10-27-2020, 08:24 AM
Planar Protector

White right-wing militia member walks towards police with a butterknife to butter their bread.

He was told to put knife down repeatedly and was shot to death. Obviously, the police should have had a 23-year old female mental health worker with a clipboard there to help AND they shoulda shot at his ankle to minimize damage.

This man was an innocent, upstanding citizen with ZERO criminal record. In fact, he buttered the bread of countless citizens.

Now you got QAnon and Proud Boys peacefully protesting in Philly this wrongful death. But the left's narrative is that it is rioting and looting. They are just trying to push Pennsylvania more towards Biden with their lies.

Video of right-wing militia member offering to butter their bread: https://twitter.com/livesmattershow/...88952186761218

Video of QAnon and Proud Boys peacefully protesting:
https://twitter.com/MarinaMedvin/sta...30413578211328

P.S. When I say QAnon I don't mean an actual group - QAnon is not a group, it's just an idea.

UPDATE: 12 officers were injured last night and 1 was run over with a truck. Our anonymous source tells us it was most likely an Antifa/BLM counter-protest that was actually responsible for this - not the peaceful QAnon/Proud Boys peaceful protesters seen in the above video. We reached out to our anonymous source for more information, but they were busy being our anonymous source for another unrelated story and cannot comment at this time.
Last edited by Castle2.0; 10-27-2020 at 08:32 AM..
Old 10-27-2020, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you saying it wasn't genetically engineered? You seem to make a distinction between it being a splice job vs genetic engineered.
If you can't figure it out by now then there's no hope for you or you're just trolling. Either way, I have less than no interest in this exchange.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-27-2020, 08:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
If you can't figure it out by now then there's no hope for you or you're just trolling. Either way, I have less than no interest in this exchange.
Cool non-answer Bill Nye. You said it wasn't genetically engineered then claimed it wasn't spliced as if those are the same terms, which they are not by any definition. Genetically engineered is a huge umbrella term and splicing is much more specific. Maybe you should stick to threads about how much protein powder you consumed if you aren't ready to answer questions when you imply a certain level of knowledge.
Closed Thread