Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2020, 06:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackofSpade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol congratulations on not a single petition thus far! You made it 15 hours thus far...that's an incredible show of diplomacy and conflict resolution thus far!
sounding salty

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 10-24-2020, 10:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackofSpade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol congratulations on not a single petition thus far! You made it 15 hours thus far...that's an incredible show of diplomacy and conflict resolution thus far!
You make me sick. So soon into the ban that you earned.

Try some self reflection! Or a shower - you have your life back now.
Old 10-24-2020, 11:38 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can earthquakes on blue screw up spawns on green? was camping glacier bear on green, always exactly a 7h20m respawn, I was sitting there at spawn point 5 minutes early annnnnd nothing appeared. No PH no bear.
No if earthquake happens you don't wait 7 hours and 20 min. it spawns right then at the earthquake.
Old 10-24-2020, 11:42 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You make me sick. So soon into the ban that you earned.

Try some self reflection! Or a shower - you have your life back now.
Lol if you are kittens you might as well wash your mouth out with soap also. You are apparent and have petition as hard if not harder than the 3. 15 to 20 page petition written by one of your actual lawyers in the guild. Pff stop jabber jawing and playing every individual.

Thats like saying Because you play a high elf you suck and will never get a port or a heal from me. Na if you are KWSM or their off shoot guild or TSS you do underhanded crap all the time.
Old 10-24-2020, 06:16 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol if you are kittens you might as well wash your mouth out with soap also. You are apparent and have petition as hard if not harder than the 3. 15 to 20 page petition written by one of your actual lawyers in the guild. Pff stop jabber jawing and playing every individual.

Thats like saying Because you play a high elf you suck and will never get a port or a heal from me. Na if you are KWSM or their off shoot guild or TSS you do underhanded crap all the time.
Could we get a list going of transgressions perpetrated by the Iron Paw? I didn't realize they were the focus of scrutiny, but clearly they need to be brought to bear for their high-falutin antics based on this highly credible online posting I'm reading here.

We have clear evidence they were perpetrators of the long list of petitions, you say? Do we have screencaps of their foul languaged mouths with which we must remedy with soap?

Their underhanded crap must be brought to light! Pitchforks and torches, my brothers and sisters!
Old 10-24-2020, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Who hurt you?
Old 10-24-2020, 06:28 PM
Banned

Quote:

Sorry i dont raid p99 its cancer. You can tell this by how hard you morons are already freaking out about not being able to raid.
Old 10-24-2020, 08:06 PM
Aviak

You didn’t like that timing? You’re gonna hate the next 8 we’re still banned for. #FreeLodi
Old 10-24-2020, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

First COVID, then hurricanes, then wildfires and now Earthquakes? Fuck 2020.
Old 10-24-2020, 09:22 PM
Fire Giant

If you permabanned AG, Freedom, and Riot, you would eventually see similar behavior from the guilds who are able to raid. It's human nature, and only a matter of time. Pixels (power) corrupt.