Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2018, 12:15 PM
Orc

Default Images of Velious Bard Armor

Hey y’all, I’m looking for screenshots of bard armor from Velious (Resonant, Troubador’s, Melodic, etc) preferably on a female Half-Elf. Any ideas where I could find some, or can you post them here?

Also do you know if any of the bard armor from Plane of Growth is one-groupable? i’m Still rocking Hate plate (Imbrued) for most of my armor and Singing Steel for the rest and I have to get out of the green and gold :S.

Thanks!
Old 09-07-2018, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

There is no reason to try and one group PoG for armor when you can also do 1 group (or 2) in kael for much more drops and much easier drops.
Old 09-07-2018, 04:57 PM
Orc

Yeah, that make sense. I’ve never been to PoG and some of these mobs look one-groupable but I just learned that you always get adds on you when you aggro things.

How does one go about getting into a Plate House group? It’s it basically just LFGing in-zone or do you have to arrive with a force assembled?
Old 09-07-2018, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

To answer your original question, the wiki has special categories for every fashion "look". Visible gear in EQ has two parts: the main look, and the tint or color, and there are categories for both (some items don't have a tint BTW).

So, if you want to see how an item looks, just go to its wiki page. For instance, for Troubadour's armor you could go to the Troubadour's Greaves page:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Troubadour%27s_Greaves

At the bottom you'll see two categories, Fashion: Velious Plate and Fashion: Cherrywood, for the look/tint of that armor. If you click on those categories you could see screenshots of how they look ... although unfortunately in this particular case no one has uploaded screenshots for either the Velious Plate look or the Cherrywood tint. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The same is true for Resonant armor (also Velious Plate), but the good news is that Melodic armor instead has the category Velious Plate 1:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Category...elious_Plate_1

There's no half-elf screenshots, or ones with the exact (Cherrywood) tint, but there are Human and Erudite ones with the correct armor type, which is pretty close.

Finally, there is one other place on the wiki you can go specifically for Velious fashion, and because no one has yet taken the time to split the images on that page and add them to the category pages, the only way to see them is to first visit the appropriate item page (to see which look it has) and then go here:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Players:Fashion

As you can see, there's an image specifically for half-elves and their Velious armor, which you can see here:

http://wiki.project1999.com/File:Fas...us_halfelf.jpg

(I assume that the "Plate" shown there is the same "Velious Plate" that Troubadour's and Resonant armor have, but I'm not 100% certain.)

I know that was long-winded, but hopefully it was helpful/educational.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 09-07-2018 at 05:56 PM..
Old 09-09-2018, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

You would have to come with a pre made group. Randos joining kael things are usually only allowed to tag for faction
Old 09-10-2018, 12:13 PM
Orc

Loramin, Legidias, very helpful. Thank you both! I was not aware of these resources and I will use them to answer my questions.
Old 09-15-2018, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Kael armor - Giant faction that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Kael armor - Giant faction that is.
Thanks for that Sond, I've added it to the wiki:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Category...elious_Plate_2
http://wiki.project1999.com/Category...on:_Cherrywood

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-21-2018, 11:37 AM
Orc

Thank you all! This is very helpful. The armor looks sick.
Old 09-24-2018, 12:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NP fella, I'll be collecting photos as we get more people with full sets from Wtov to help fulfill your collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Closed Thread