Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2018, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorndogJr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And they keep crawling out of the woodwork.... Like roaches.

You aspired to that level of coolness and normality, failed miserably at it, and eventually left the server. That's like failing at failing.

Wuoshi window opens tomorrow I think. Maybe you can get the band back together and see if Aegis (or whatever the new hydra alliance is called) will rotate it with you. They'll probably just take it from you and your crew will be left with no loot. Again.
Did we aspire to that though? Or did we instead play the game at the pace we wanted while pushing for changes only eventually leave to a different server that wasn’t held in check by no life chain smokers and pizzamen?

Now I don’t have to login 6 days a week to track windows and argue about fraps and recruit and decide loot etc etc etc. I login and play some FF14, maybe some League of Legends with my cool and normal friends while y’all continue to argue about 17 year old content on an emulated elf MMO.

Thoughts and prayers.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 08-28-2018, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did we aspire to that though? Or did we instead play the game at the pace we wanted while pushing for changes only eventually leave to a different server that wasn’t held in check by no life chain smokers and pizzamen?
^ he's not wrong
Old 08-28-2018, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a different server that wasn’t held in check by no life chain smokers and pizzamen?
Is this in reference to the staff?
Old 08-28-2018, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorndogJr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think everyone left on P99 that was in a Class R guild at the times knows you did.

But you were just chicken shit about it and rotated with Taken to keep them from pushing your shit in. But you sure liked to compete with all the other Class R guilds at the time while you were hiding from TMO and IB.
Not to white knight Chest, but I never had the impression BDA ever aspired to be Rampage/Awakened or Forsaken/Aftermath.

That is an accidental dig on them if you assume that they actually TRIED to be a tier 1 raiding guild, but I think we all know the truth is that, collectively, they didn't try to be or do what we were and did.
Old 08-28-2018, 12:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
You started this with a lie: "We dont have the luxury of perma camping toons in VP".

No one asked you to come here and lie, you just did. The insulin spikes caused by your obese lifestyle result in pixel-related dementia which is triggered when anyone besides AM is getting even a scrap of dragon loot.

I'll connect the dots for your fat ass, pizzaman. If its 8 in the morning eastern time on a week day and you field almost 80 no-lifers for an AoW kill. What other guild can do that? If that's not luxury, what is?

Or are you now trying to say those 80 are all scrubs that don't have multiple level 60s and multiple VP keys?

Ah yes, logging in for 30 min while drinking my morning coffee before work, getting a clean Statue/AoW kill due to effective raid leadership and coordination, then heading into the office makes me a no-lifer?

Point on the doll where big bad Detoxx and AM touched you. Your tears are yummy!
Old 08-28-2018, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You started this with a lie: "We dont have the luxury of perma camping toons in VP".

No one asked you to come here and lie, you just did. The insulin spikes caused by your obese lifestyle result in pixel-related dementia which is triggered when anyone besides AM is getting even a scrap of dragon loot.

I'll connect the dots for your fat ass, pizzaman. If its 8 in the morning eastern time on a week day and you field almost 80 no-lifers for an AoW kill. What other guild can do that? If that's not luxury, what is?

Or are you now trying to say those 80 are all scrubs that don't have multiple level 60s and multiple VP keys?
Lol yes youre right. Every single person in my guild has 15 level 60s and 15 VP keys. Not a single person has ever quit the game in over 4 years, nor has 1 single person ever started here and leveled up to 60 and joined my guild. Good call there ya moron.

Keep spamming p99 rnf under a fake name because youre too pussy to say who you are in game. I dont blame you though, cant let people know your real identity due to just how retarded you are.

Carry on, corndogjr.
Old 08-28-2018, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I think Detoxx just called you a scrub. In effect.
Detoxx I need you to apologize for calling me a scrub, thx.
Old 08-28-2018, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Detoxx I need you to apologize for calling me a scrub, thx.
But you are... youre a pickle ffs...
Old 08-28-2018, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-28-2018, 12:49 PM
Banned

She’s my baby
Closed Thread