Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2018, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody quits forever.

Nobody.
If i stop posting for any reason i'll be back.
Unless im dead.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Orc

FIRST
Old 09-19-2018, 01:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice meltdown
Old 09-19-2018, 07:54 AM
Planar Protector

I'll miss you Filbus, I would welcome you with open arms to the bug research lifestyle. Free yourself from DramaQuest and help rebuild a world that was nearly lost to the ashes of history.

In truth, after my last roleplay thread I sensed the change in you, a broken husk of a man who once was a radiant voice of the masses. Sad to see the prophet Spyder's Filbus chronicles come to fruition... he foretold of this trauma at the hands of Kekephee. You overcame it or a time, but the scars ran deep.

Goodnight, sweet prince. At least we still have Magpie to entertain us.

I leave the world with some of Filbus' writing contributions:
Quote:
"Please stop. How do I make it stop?" Sadiki groaned.

"YOU DON'T," Lady Vox said. The ancient ice dragon grabbed Sadiki and jammed the elf into place on the strapon belt she wore. Vox clambered up onto the back of Lord Nagafen - doggystyle - and started pegging him.

Sadiki closed his eyes in fear as his body - a living dildo - rammed up into Nagafen's scaley butthole. He started sweating in the fire dragon's hot innards; his elf sweat was the perfect lubricant; Nagafen moaned in pleasure, Vox pumped harder, and suddenly, Sadiki was pushed up further than ever before and found himself face to face with Lord Nagafen's draconic prostate.

Sadiki lashed out with his fists. He hoped to hurt the dragon from within so that his imprisonment as a draconic sex toy would finally come to an end. A week before, Wedar had sold him into slavery to the infamous couple, and now the elf finally saw his opportunity to strike back. His fists struck Naggy's prostate. The flesh unfolded and peeled away under the elf's hands. It was actually a Cloak of Flames.

"NGGGHHH FUCK ME HARDER BITCH" Nagafen shrieked. "IT FEEL SO GOOG."

Vox's hips tremored as the reverse dildo jammed the dwarf cleric against her immense clitoris. But she thrusted mightily and bit into the back of Nagafen's neck.

Sadiki found himself ripped in and out, in and out, until suddenly Vox accidentally pulled him all the way out.

"PUT IT BACK IN" Lord Nagafen pleaded eagerly.

Lady Vox obliged, but in her haste she didn't guide Sadiki into the orifice, and Sadiki's frail elf body smashed into Nagafen's gooch and his neck snapped.

Lady Vox said, "yikes, we lost another one." Then she pulled Sadiki out of her strap-on rig and flung his dead body against the wall, where it splattered and fell onto a pile of fetid corpses piled by Magi Rokyl's spawn point.

Lord Naggy looked over his shoulder with angry, slitted eyes and said, "You bitch! You ruined him on purpose. Now I'm not going to fuck you for another THOUSAND YEARS." He flew up in the air - flamboyantly - and with a raging lisp cursed Vox and their meathead son Kerafyrm.

Lady Vox departed the flaming halls, reminded all too well why they lived separately. Let Nagafen stay in his flaming chambers to be penetrated by the Fire Giants. And she would enjoy the cold crystalline fingers of the ice giants exploring her caverns.

As she flew back to permafrost, she avoided the Misty Thicket. A great danger rested there. The one being whomstd've fucked ALL the dragons. She did not want to awaken him from the Jum-induced stupor that the Gods had banded together to afflict him with. No, better not to risk his anger. Instead, she flew over a band of <Aftermath> nerds who were recharging at the barbarians in West Karanas and queefed majestically overhead, instantly killing them all.
Quote:
Nibblewitz Fizzlebean bent Frodo over the bed in the cleric's room. They were both buck naked with huge (small) erections. Nibblewitz spat onto his hand and then thrust it into Frodo's anus. Gnome spit contains powerful lubricants, useful for two things: greasing cogs and fucking ass.

Now that his mark was well lubed, Nibble slid his tiny gnome cock into the stinky butthole. Ah. Yes. THAT was nice. Just what he needed.

He rocked back and forth, humming "An Ode to Chest."

"Um, Nibblewitz... Could you maybe fuck my ass a little bit harder?"

Nibblewitz looked at the back of Frodo's head through slitted eyes. "Oh, you want it harder you dirty fucking gnome?"

Frodo moaned with pleasure. "Yes... Talk dirty to me!"

Nibblewitz thrusted harder, harder. Then stopped abruptly. Frodo looked over his shoulder, exasperated. Nibblewitz leered at him.

Then he punched the cleric in the face.

Frodo YAULP III'd and twisted forward, but even with his extra strength he was no match for Nibblewitz, who had rooted him in place and pumped frantically, his tiny, twisted gnomish cock spasming in and out of Frodo's gritty butt hole.

"You fucking freak," Nibblewitz said breathily. "All you gnomes make me sick. You fucking twisted short little freaks."

Frodo cried. "But you are a gnome, Nibblewitz!"

Nibblewitz's voice changed to sound exactly like Bill Cosby. "I already told you, dumb fuck. I'm not Nibblewitz."

And then Nibble's body erupted in a white, brilliant light, and he transformed to Jiggulee the Erudite Enchanter. His penis turned long and thin and really got up in Frodo's guts.

"I am Jiggulee Hitler of <the Gnomish Extermination League>. And I am here to KILL YOU!" Jiggulee howled.

Frodo struggled under the grip of this mad Erudite. But he was rooted... and that penis was really gettin him feelin preetttttyy good.

Another flash of light. Jiggulee transformed into a dwarf. A human. AN OGRE.

The enchanter's penis became the size of a gnome - while still inside Frodo - and the poor gnomish cleric literally exploded on his dick. Bits of Frodo's meat splattered on the wall, on Jiggulee's Tolapumj robe. Frodo's eyeball rolled slowly in circles on the bedspread.

Jiggulee CUMMED HARD. He squirted hot ogre spunk onto the walls, gripping his penis in both hands and spinning around, giggling as his ooze coated the room in the ogre milk. THIS. THIS WAS WHAT HE HAD BEEN MISSING FROM EVERQUEST.

Once the cum finally stopped, Jiggulee sighed with a smile. He wiped the sweat off his head. His guild leader would be happy to hear that a level 60 gnomish cleric had died. Each cleric killed was like killing a thousand other gnomes, since that cleric could never rezz his malformed brethren. Jiggulee picked up Frodo's lone eyeball from the cum-splattered meat mush on every surface of the room.

"That's what you get for violating the p99 naming conventions," he whispered suddenly. Then he squished the eyeball in his hand and gated back to Erudin.

It was time to take a bath!
Old 09-19-2018, 01:32 PM
Sarnak

Filbus is actually just joining the GM-staff as part of a long-term quest to give special preference to halflings and an opportunity lick the tears of high-tier guilds crying when they are banned.

As a trade for the job, he offered to delete his Filbus account - effectively meaning 20+ pages from the BDA to Phinigel thread will vanish, taking away that soon-to-be sweet-victory of getting to 1000 pages!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-19-2018, 01:50 PM
Banned

*cackles*

power word: FAGGOT
Old 09-19-2018, 02:10 PM
Fire Giant

By the gods! He has lost his mind!
Old 09-19-2018, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeaolena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
taking away that soon-to-be sweet-victory of getting to 1000 pages!
Don't underestimate us, it will just strengthen our resolve!!

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 09-19-2018, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

This message is hidden because skarlorn is on your ignore list.

Nice try, Filbus!
Old 09-19-2018, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*cackles*

power word: FAGGOT
Oh no he didn't!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread