Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 12-07-2023, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, I'd rather wear my coldain skin gloves and my bone-clasped girdle.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 12-07-2023, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it interesting that you think people care that you do not care. If you think I am wrong, provide something other than trolling. That way everybody can perhaps learn something. Otherwise your post is meaningless.

You are operating on the false assumption that I was creating the best possible setup, and drawing conclusions from that. I never did that, and you can feel free to create a better Magelo if you think you know better.

You can take a look at this one I made later in the thread and give us your advice on what you would switch out, instead of simply acting silly: https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_...StatsNonRaid01
No where did he claim to think people cared that he doesn’t care. Not sure why you’d would assume that about him. He simply doesn’t care about your opinion, which is a choice he is capable of, despite whatever information you think you bring to the table.

The fact that you are trying to continue a conversation with him(and claiming he’s a troll) when he explicitly expressed his desire not to converse with you makes you a troll at this point. All you continue to do is provide evidence that you should be banned.
Old 12-07-2023, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really surprised to learn iksar can wear thick banded belt / gauntlets of potence. Thanks for that tip, DSM!
No problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I'd rather wear my coldain skin gloves and my bone-clasped girdle.
The idea is that you have your STR items bagged for when you are running back to a merchant. You only need to put it on once you get to a point where slower movement is becoming an issue. Necromancers have bind/gate, so they can also bind next to a merchant to save time that way. Casters have plenty of options to overcome having a bit less STR due to not dumping into it at character creation. Mask of War is a clickie, so you don't need to have it equipped at all times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No where did he claim to think people cared that he doesn’t care. Not sure why you’d would assume that about him. He simply doesn’t care about your opinion, which is a choice he is capable of, despite whatever information you think you bring to the table.

The fact that you are trying to continue a conversation with him(and claiming he’s a troll) when he explicitly expressed his desire not to converse with you makes you a troll at this point. All you continue to do is provide evidence that you should be banned.
Why bother posting this? It is the same problem as Elizondo. You are posting your baseless and nonsensical opinion about me for no reason. Nobody asked for it, nobody cares, and it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. If you think I have said something wrong, make a contribution to the thread so we can all learn something. At present, you are contributing nothing except attacking other people. That is actual trolling. Please stick to the topic and hand instead of attacking people in a vain attempt to discredit them.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 12-07-2023 at 04:26 PM..
Old 12-07-2023, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

DSM, how many posts (i dont care to look it the fuck up in ya post history) do you simply ADD ZERO TO THE TOPIC AT HAND and simply tell the trolls to stop trolling? It has to be in the fifties (all threads included). That's some world class trolling right there.
Deflecting Sensible Messages by telling us you are helping us be better is a sure sign of trolling behaviour.
That might just be me though.
Old 12-07-2023, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DSM, how many posts (i dont care to look it the fuck up in ya post history) do you simply ADD ZERO TO THE TOPIC AT HAND and simply tell the trolls to stop trolling? It has to be in the fifties (all threads included). That's some world class trolling right there.
Deflecting Sensible Messages by telling us you are helping us be better is a sure sign of trolling behaviour.
That might just be me though.
If you don't troll people, lie about people, and spam threads with nonsense like this very post, I won't need to post telling you to stop. It's really that simple! Honestly you are just scaring people away from the forums/game when you and other posters act hostile towards other people every time you post for no apparent reason. The typical knee jerk reaction of "you're stupid and I am right!" is not very welcoming, and a lot of posters do this.

Crede, Toxigen, and Elizondo made assumptions about what I said for no logical reason, and attacked me simply for posting an item list lol. When you ask them what they would do better, they just attack you some more instead of contributing to the thread. You can check the post history. I never start this stuff. But I have the right to defend myself.

I am not sure why you think that you can attack people and simply expect them to roll over and do nothing. If you don't want people defending themselves, don't attack people in the first place.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 12-07-2023 at 11:03 PM..
Old 12-08-2023, 03:28 AM
Planar Protector

Boom.
Old 12-08-2023, 07:26 AM
Planar Protector

DSM, using Deceivingly Salubrious Manipulations like you do makes you think you are being helpful. You just proved that you do just what i suggested. Add nothing to the subject matter at hand whilst proclaiming you refuse to be bullied into silence by trolls.
So, some advice.
Say your piece.
Maybe a couple extra posts clarifying a point or two but please for the love of Tunare get the fuck off your high horse "defending your right to clean the muddied troll waters" by muddying the waters with your patented Troll Defence Network.
Amen.
Seek drugs
Old 12-08-2023, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

nobody has STR gear in their bags for vendor trips lmao
Old 12-08-2023, 10:06 AM
Fire Giant

dsm made his way into necro threads now? lol
Old 12-08-2023, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nobody has STR gear in their bags for vendor trips lmao
You cannot back up this claim. Three pieces of gear in your bags isn't a big deal for a leveling necro. People can decide for themselves if they want to do this strategy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DSM, using Deceivingly Salubrious Manipulations like you do makes you think you are being helpful. You just proved that you do just what i suggested. Add nothing to the subject matter at hand whilst proclaiming you refuse to be bullied into silence by trolls.
So, some advice.
Say your piece.
Maybe a couple extra posts clarifying a point or two but please for the love of Tunare get the fuck off your high horse "defending your right to clean the muddied troll waters" by muddying the waters with your patented Troll Defence Network.
Amen.
Seek drugs
More nonsense and trolling. Please take your own advise and actually post something useful a few times in a thread. Unlike yourself, I have actually contributed to the thread. As of now you haven't contributed to this thread at all. Nobody cares about your delusions and baseless opinions about other posters.