Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-13-2022, 04:12 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by adruidarkly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yo your head is so far up your ass you don't even consider that there is zero other competition on the horizon for these targets at all to speak of on green. "Competitive" bluebeard zerg farm crew SeAL Team has always had the most uncontested targets cause the other guilds are actually progressing through content, not just repeating what they did on blue a few hours ago, you numb skull. Huh, I wonder why ST was the first guild to be banned on both servers? Uhhdoi! p99's tarded meta takes a while to get setup, afaik the opps didn't even have COTHbots for key mobs for a while. afaik only two guilds at all on green who have these cothbots in place. Meanwile seals always went hard with a 100+ zerg on key mobs for the sole purpose of blocking, the strategic choice to make is clear to anyone with half a brain.

The vast majority of people whose lives can consist of 16 hrs of EQ exist in your tag. It's whatever, thats p99, but acting like you're high & mighty cause of it is smooth-brained as fuck. Everyone in yer outfit is either pulling massive weight with their expertise and degenerate life requirements, or riding a fat ole dick. Which are you?
I’m a guy who never played blue, started on green in April 2020 but has played plenty of MMO’s in my lifetime to be able to see the big picture. What was that picture?! The federation at the time was getting their ass handed to them, interactions with other guilds as I was leveling was trash can. So when I decided I wanted to raid, I picked a guild I saw much more organized and efficient and was up to my standard of play. Guess where I am now? Bout to wake the sleeper and continue to raid and be competitive for KT, Statue, Dain, Doze, Vulak and other raid targets. How about yourself big guy??
Old 04-13-2022, 04:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuffyP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teal was a great experience and Kingdom was respectful to other guilds, and the time seal was banned was the least toxic period of Green history. You guys can act all self righteous and spin things however you want, but your decision to wake the sleeper will not only tarnish your legacy and be a reason people look back at your guild with distaste, but it will inevitably lead to your collapse. Mark my words.
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phraxas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m a guy who never played blue, started on green in April 2020 but has played plenty of MMO’s in my lifetime to be able to see the big picture. What was that picture?! The federation at the time was getting their ass handed to them, interactions with other guilds as I was leveling was trash can. So when I decided I wanted to raid, I picked a guild I saw much more organized and efficient and was up to my standard of play. Guess where I am now? Bout to wake the sleeper and continue to raid and be competitive for KT, Statue, Dain, Doze, Vulak and other raid targets. How about yourself big guy??
ah dick rider, gotcha
i play good games that don't require staring at walls for 0-16 hours
enjoy!
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by adruidarkly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yo your head is so far up your ass you don't even consider that there is zero other competition on the horizon for these targets at all to speak of on green. "Competitive" bluebeard zerg farm crew SeAL Team has always had the most uncontested targets cause the other guilds are actually progressing through content, not just repeating what they did on blue a few hours ago, you numb skull. Huh, I wonder why ST was the first guild to be banned on both servers? Uhhdoi! p99's tarded meta takes a while to get setup, afaik the opps didn't even have COTHbots for key mobs for a while. afaik only two guilds at all on green who have these cothbots in place. Meanwile seals always went hard with a 100+ zerg on key mobs for the sole purpose of blocking, the strategic choice to make is clear to anyone with half a brain.

The vast majority of people whose lives can consist of 16 hrs of EQ exist in your tag. It's whatever, thats p99, but acting like you're high & mighty cause of it is smooth-brained as fuck. Everyone in yer outfit is either pulling massive weight with their expertise and degenerate life requirements, or riding a fat ole dick. Which are you?
sorry no warder loot, seek help touch grass its a game
Old 04-13-2022, 04:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phraxas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and continue to raid and be competitive for KT, Statue, Dain, Doze, Vulak and other raid targets.
Yeah... good luck with that one lol
Old 04-13-2022, 04:17 PM
Orc

Quote:
Meanwile seals always went hard with a 100+ zerg on key mobs for the sole purpose of blocking, the strategic choice to make is clear to anyone with half a brain.
And you’re right, it’s almost like they had a plan, executed it, reaped the rewards from it and now dictate the next move. Got an issue? Ask your leadership what their plan is or continue to blindly follow them into mediocrity your choice friend.
Old 04-13-2022, 04:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuffyP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teal was a great experience and Kingdom was respectful to other guilds, and the time seal was banned was the least toxic period of Green history. You guys can act all self righteous and spin things however you want, but your decision to wake the sleeper will not only tarnish your legacy and be a reason people look back at your guild with distaste, but it will inevitably lead to your collapse. Mark my words.
kingdom shat all over V/BL during that short period it was nothing but dogs diving on scraps, its funny though in hindsight that V/BL wanted their share of the pie without any competition and kingdom wanted everyone to take the time to get some experience competing and now 'we will not sock' FoW is life support for the soon to be sleeper wakers, pixels be a helluva drug
Old 04-13-2022, 04:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
And you’re right, it’s almost like they had a plan, executed it, reaped the rewards from it and now dictate the next move. Got an issue? Ask your leadership what their plan is or continue to blindly follow them into mediocrity your choice friend.
theres only so many players on this outfit. some wanted to proceed with skill, others zerged it down. it's an answer to why key mobs took so long to arrive at, if you can follow along i'd appreciate it.
Old 04-13-2022, 04:24 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Quote:
Dear Big Guy,

P99 is a RMT pyramid scheme ran by a bunch of no-life neckbeards who seem intent on ruining classic era EQ for everyone. As if it wasn't a niche enough hobby already. Glad y'all have been able to pay your rent though... Hope that helps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(Not in a guild & not a raider. Happily fucking off from P99 although I am grateful to the Wiki & experience for helping me fall in love with EQ again.)
Old 04-13-2022, 04:25 PM
Orc

Quote:
theres only so many players on this outfit. some wanted to proceed with skill, others zerged it down. it's an answer to why key mobs took so long to arrive at, if you can follow along i'd appreciate it.
As a guy who so boldly mentioned he plays better games, I’m shocked you inserted the word skill involving this game. I have yet to see much “skill” involved in the raid scene on P99. I guess the skill is the politics in creating a Zerg, then again the federation Zerg didn’t do much either. Makes you wonder what is needed to be successful, you wouldn’t know cause you play much better games and well continue to mediocre on p99.