Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2020, 09:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is this even exciting for you guys? May as well just have GM Deathtouch command at this point.

Wonder how many Sky clears you've accomplished since the inception of EQ/P99...dare I ask?

Yikes.
Denying content from other players is where its at nowadays.
Old 08-16-2020, 09:48 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is this even exciting for you guys? May as well just have GM Deathtouch command at this point.

Wonder how many Sky clears you've accomplished since the inception of EQ/P99...dare I ask?

Yikes.
Agreed. Thank you for saying it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 08-16-2020, 11:39 AM
Aviak

Quote:

Yikes.
Really a dumb comment. Everyone on this server is replicating the same content over and over again. Weather you just dinged level 2 for the 100th time since 1999 or you cleared PoS for the 10th time, it's all relative. There are varying levels of excitement and for different reasons.
Old 08-16-2020, 11:41 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenDerisgreat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Denying content from other players is where its at nowadays.
Denying content is part of competition. Some people are interested in competition.

However, PoS is now rotated. I believe Federation has 5 guilds in total of varying sizes. So including ST, PoS is rotated between 6 guilds. Check yo facts.
Old 08-16-2020, 12:34 PM
Skeleton

So did the GMs/server staff just let Seal Team keep all the Summon Corpse scrolls they had been denying/farming for themselves to ensure that P99 remains their personal TLP? Seal Team got to stockpile for weeks and weeks while the rest of the server now has to do a 36 hr /list camp. Hope ST is having fun at least, that's all the matters.
Old 08-16-2020, 12:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by billcrystals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So did the GMs/server staff just let Seal Team keep all the Summon Corpse scrolls they had been denying/farming for themselves to ensure that P99 remains their personal TLP? Seal Team got to stockpile for weeks and weeks while the rest of the server now has to do a 36 hr /list camp. Hope ST is having fun at least, that's all the matters.
This just doesn’t make sense. Yes ST goes to another level when it comes to dedication compared to the average player, but so does every top guild on every sever on every MMO. They didn’t break any rules. If they have the resources and time to get an edge then let them. The same applies to many facets of life. Those who spend more time, work harder get further ahead. Stop begging for more welfare.

When I was leveling up I remember seeing the same 3-4 enchanters lock down Frenzy for weeks perma farming FBSS. Should the GMs not let those enchanters keep their farmed FBSS? Lol
Old 08-16-2020, 12:42 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpm2580 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This just doesn’t make sense. Yes ST goes to another level when it comes to dedication compared to the average player, but so does every top guild on every sever on every MMO. They didn’t break any rules. If they have the resources and time to get an edge then let them. The same applies to many facets of life. Those who spend more time, work harder get further ahead. Stop begging for more welfare.

When I was leveling up I remember seeing the same 3-4 enchanters lock down Frenzy for weeks perma farming FBSS. Should the GMs not let those enchanters keep their farmed FBSS? Lol
They forced the GMs to turn Ishva Mal into a list camp because they were exploiting the shit out of it lol.
Old 08-16-2020, 12:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by billcrystals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Smoking hot take.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 08-16-2020, 12:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finesteel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Denying content is part of competition. Some people are interested in competition.

However, PoS is now rotated. I believe Federation has 5 guilds in total of varying sizes. So including ST, PoS is rotated between 6 guilds. Check yo facts.
Denying content so you can be alone after island 3 is not competition. Its called being a dick.
Old 08-16-2020, 12:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpm2580 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thats a piss poor analogy “lol”. Frenzy doesnt drop a a key spell that makes a necromancer vital in PoS in order to advance without weeks of farming keys.
Closed Thread