Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2021, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lots of reasons to be angry. Anger is our primary motivation. And fear.

Take Anger and fear away and everyone and everything just dies.
Well said. Instead of having fear prevent things, by fearing how a decision
to change can go badly, put the fear behind you driving you forward. Such as by asking how bad could things get if I continue to do nothing?
Old 04-26-2021, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-26-2021, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Promise me you won't forget to inject your bleach, fellas.
Old 04-26-2021, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Promise me you won't forget to inject your bleach, fellas.
Old 04-26-2021, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I liked this movie and agree with the quote. But fucking a man I just got dizzy reading it.

We live in and feel the present and plan for and act on the future accordingly. It separates us from the primal elements in that we can decide to eat right. Using our imagination and plan for a future where we remain strong and healthy.
Old 04-26-2021, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Conservative advice is just don't get sick and don't forget your bleach.
And liberals mantra is nothing is my fault. Pay for my student loans because I picked a shitty major with poor job prospects at a college that indoctrinated me politically, pay for my health insurance, protect me from a virus that could kill me due to my morbid obesity, etc. And anything bad that happens to me is due all powerful forces of oppression outside of my control and never due to my own poor choices. Convenient. No wonder it’s so attractive to so many people
Old 04-26-2021, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)," said a spokesperson for Reckitt Benckiser, the United Kingdom-based owner of Lysol.

"As with all products, our disinfectant and hygiene products should only be used as intended and in line with usage guidelines. Please read the label and safety information."
Old 04-26-2021, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And liberals mantra is nothing is my fault. Pay for my student loans because I picked a shitty major with poor job prospects at a college that indoctrinated me politically, pay for my health insurance, protect me from a virus that could kill me due to my morbid obesity, etc. And anything bad that happens to me is due all powerful forces of oppression outside of my control and never due to my own poor choices. Convenient. No wonder it’s so attractive to so many people
this but about coal miners
Old 04-26-2021, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this but about coal miners
There aren’t that many coal miners. You certainly don’t take out student loans at a liberal indoctrination center, oops I mean college, to become a coal miner. Pretty sure coal mining offers health insurance through work because it is an incredibly dangerous and unhealthy job. And I’m sure coal miners are pretty stoic knowing the risk they are taking when they got that job

So no, it doesn’t apply at all really. Thanks for playing though
Old 04-26-2021, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Liberals make me angry, and you won't like me when I'm angry. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread