Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2021, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There aren’t that many coal miners. You certainly don’t take out student loans at a liberal indoctrination center, oops I mean college, to become a coal miner. Pretty sure coal mining offers health insurance through work because it is an incredibly dangerous and unhealthy job. And I’m sure coal miners are pretty stoic knowing the risk they are taking when they got that job

So no, it doesn’t apply at all really. Thanks for playing though
It does apply, you're just too dumb to understand.
Old 04-26-2021, 04:56 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also a thick coating of coal dust should make u immune to everything.
Old 04-26-2021, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It does apply, you're just too dumb to understand.
Solid arguments. That what they teach you at your college when they’re not blaming white people for all the bad in the world? Oh and asking for shitloads of money while pushing the merits of communism, one of the other great ironies in life
Old 04-26-2021, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Not enough buzzwords imo.
Old 04-26-2021, 06:22 PM
Banned

My arm hurts. But it may not be the vaccine.
Old 04-26-2021, 07:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tell people what they need to hear NOT what they want to hear

And telling them to take care of the one single meat husk God gave them to walk around in for the rest of their life is the best possible advice I could give them on this forum. Not just to increase their chances of surviving viruses but for their overall quality of life. It would work to reduce the depression you claim to have as well, FYI

I only bite back when someone bites first
We're all just trying to do the best we can in this life. Some are not as good at it as others, but the fact that I haven't killed myself yet despite the constant nagging in my head to go do it, means I am still in the game and trying.
Old 04-26-2021, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're all just trying to do the best we can in this life. Some are not as good at it as others, but the fact that I haven't killed myself yet despite the constant nagging in my head to go do it, means I am still in the game and trying.
Stay Strong Brother!
Old 04-26-2021, 10:58 PM
Banned

Another clot. This time a healthy young male j&j, Tampa area.

I'm pretty sure if I showed the ER dicks my bruising and symptoms were 100% blood clots related. Dodged some bullets tho. I hope. Also I was not looking forward to making national news headlines.
Old 04-26-2021, 10:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stay Strong Brother!
Yeah.
Old 04-26-2021, 11:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another clot. This time a healthy young male j&j, Tampa area.

I'm pretty sure if I showed the ER dicks my bruising and symptoms were 100% blood clots related. Dodged some bullets tho. I hope. Also I was not looking forward to making national news headlines.
Fact Check: Have 966 People Died After Receiving the COVID vaccine?

Far-right U.S. news outlet The Epoch Times reported on March 6 that 966 people had died after having the Pfizer or Moderna COVID vaccines.

Quote:
The Ruling - Mostly True.
Suck my double Johnson, ho.
Closed Thread